• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:39 AM

Alphas
  • Premium member
    Alphas
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My auto transmission have fluid replace once every 2 years, but never replaced the filter before. I did not know there is a filter and how long before it needs replacement?

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My auto transmission have fluid replace once every 2 years, but never replaced the filter before. I did not know there is a filter and how long before it needs replacement?

best is change filter together when changing ATF

Newbie26 praised this

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:38 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Common practice is once every 2 ATF change.
Newbie26 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:39 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When I change transmission fluid, I change filter too.

Same as engine oil.

Sunny praised this
focus

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wow. The car renewed COE ?

Dont need to change transmission filters.

Any small shavings will come out with the fluid itself.
Unlike engine oil where there is combustion and carbon is produced.

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

3 Motorwerkz

3 Motorwerkz  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Lightsabre  |  2nd Gear

Experienced some weird noises when accelerating above the speed of 67k/hr. Dropped by their workshop to take a look.

What they do is just to drive one round and able to detect that is the bearing that is faulty. And that the same, also mentioned that brake disc motor need replacement as some there is jerking and vibration when hitting on the brake. Price quo... » Read More

F1 Autos Pte Ltd

F1 Autos Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by YewLeongYeo  |  Neutral Newbie

I was experiencing some problems with my car’S suspension. After some quick research online, I decided to seek professional help from the F1 Autos Car Workshop. As I have been doing my vehicle servicing and repair work at Performance Motor for the last 6 years, this was the first time I am visiting a workshop outside. On arriving at the workshop, one of the mechanics, A... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Transmission & Gearbox

Quick Reply

Tags: transmission fluid and 6 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users