The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

I think you are being paranoid. LHL already mentioned somewhere that this, or is it next, would be his last term right? No need to worry for many years down the road lah.

I only worry if the next PM is able to get the support of whole cabinet behind him, else we are really done for. And looking at the current state, that really worries me.

yes maybe he did but he didnt say another Lee could be in this shoes in the near future. Let the dynasty ends here and let the next leaders win on his own merit as we have always espouse......meritocracy!
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

As much as I hope to see a good show, this kind of lawsuit benefits no one. Unless there is someone capable who is ready to fill the shoes if someone is incriminated, then it is basically useless.

They are many many capable ones around. The last 10, 15 years we have seen Singapore rewinding the years of progress (even when under GCT) just when other countries have moved forward. Just look at our living environment, roads, government dept performance/attitude etc. I would rather live in the Singapore of 90's than now.

So I don't see any problem if someone else is in charge. Can't be worse.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 6

yes maybe he did but he didnt say another Lee could be in this shoes in the near future. Let the dynasty ends here and let the next leaders win on his own merit as we have always espouse......meritocracy!

Same thinking, bro. Is there any Lee/Li from close family that I am not aware of? I am talking about direct lineage as in grandfather father son grandson. Anything further doubt will be able to exert control lah.

Ya strong support from cabinet is very important..

Like when need things to get going or to be done.. It will be a lot easier.. Sometimes give some leeway too*..

Without strong support from cabinet.. A lot of things will get stuck due to everything 100% follow by book. How to progress sia?

Cabinet giving support to the PM will never be an issue for sinkies as they are well programmed to kowtow and agree to anything. Problem is they will keep kowtowing even to a leader who may decide to become crooked.

We will end up like Malaysia.

• Praise 1

Same thinking, bro. Is there any Lee/Li from close family that I am not aware of? I am talking about direct lineage as in grandfather father son grandson. Anything further doubt will be able to exert control lah.

well there are 7 of them its not a secret. LSY said he is forced to leave with his family.......so can do the maths who would that be if they are to continue!

They are many many capable ones around. The last 10, 15 years we have seen Singapore rewinding the years of progress (even when under GCT) just when other countries have moved forward. Just look at our living environment, roads, government dept performance/attitude etc. I would rather live in the Singapore of 90's than now.

So I don't see any problem if someone else is in charge. Can't be worse.

Agree our Govt's performance has indeed declined over the years. Just look at their screwed up policymaking , do not even have the ability to anticipate problems and act before the problems surface. Simple issue like the bike sharing. Start approving blindly all applications by buke sharing companies first and then start looking at infrastructure for parking of these bicycles.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

all the young ministers eager to achieve quick wins

everyone want to make a mark with their name

screw up or now can flip prata later and claim simi "disruption" and what's not

can anyhow hoodwink and move on ... huat ah!

Agree our Govt's performance has indeed declined over the years. Just look at their screwed up policymaking , do not even have the ability to anticipate problems and act before the problems surface. Simple issue like the bike sharing. Start approving blindly all applications by buke sharing companies first and then start looking at infrastructure for parking of these bicycles.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

(edited)

So long if you control pappy....you control the garment.

Don't matter if you in Parliament or not

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 7

(edited)

She also believed that all the things that she had done were for a good cause. What is "good" is defined by who is in power.

Behind every great man there's a great woman.

d25-38.jpg

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 8

Actually if this saga makes the Future Leaders behave better, then it's achieved is purpose.

No more "natural aristocracy" type behavior.

2d8f1xi.jpg

hqdefault.jpgvb9f8ef.gif

Indranee expression is like:" what the fxxk is wrong with this wayang??? He thinking of best actor award??"

And frankly, his performance in the Terrex affair is horribly arrogant.

• Praise 6

Actually if this saga makes the Future Leaders behave better, then it's achieved is purpose.

No more "natural aristocracy" type behavior.

Indranee expression is like:" what the fxxk is wrong with this wayang??? He thinking of best actor award??"

And frankly, his performance in the Terrex affair is horribly arrogant.

i wont hold my breath.....human are prone to repeat the same mistake...
  • Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)

Normally powerful person sure will have people want to bring him down one. But never did lhl expect the one who want to bring him down is his own siblings..

LHL siblings must had seen too much and feel that it's enough.. Cannot take it anymore.

So lhl also need to reflect too.. Reflect on what he had done that make his siblings become like that..

His siblings already say alot of things he not happy with lhl and HC way of doing things Lao hor.. Really time for reflection..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Underwear, shorts, jogging shoes, socks, tee shirts..... etc.     [sly] 

:XD:

i really wont be surprise that , there are people whom would frame up his underwear then

post-131345-0-83641800-1498303406.jpg :XD: 

• Praise 4

2d8f1xi.jpg

hqdefault.jpgvb9f8ef.gif

With this type of Self-Serving character , I'm really disheartened by the choice of the people..

When comes to the crunch , really WTF.. anyway , as Ken's legendary TL quote as below

post-52390-0-04707000-1498303389_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10