The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

Turbocharged

Okay drama over...

And everyone forget the more important Thing...

President election issue... what happen Liao huh?

↡ Advertisement

Korean drama finally come to an end..

This korean drama the bu all not chio! Theyl guys also need to go for plastic reconstructive surgery....

The pap MPS who asked tough questions were all minority candidates. Proves that minority president was justified, cos all the Chinese MPS boh zhee.

But those minority MPS will be dropped next GE.

New rules about Facebook postings will be introduced. At least increased fines.

All govt mails of any kind be OSA.

maybe forum mods be held responsible hehehe

The only one with chee to his name lost the bi-election if not.....

Turbocharged

This korean drama the bu all not chio! Theyl guys also need to go for plastic reconstructive surgery....ððð

Guy just need deepnpocket. Don't need looks.

(edited)

Guy just need deepnpocket. Don't need looks.

How come i see so many pretty boys nowadays? Edited by Eviilusion

Supersonic

Keep the place.

Renovate it well without taking out important character of place. Preserve whatever can be preserved.

Allow 1000 visitors daily. All entrance fees to charities.

LHY - pay him market rate for house

LWL - she can stay there till her demise or if she decides to move out whichever is earlier.

LHL - he still gets my vote as PM

Throughout this saga, I have been exercising more than usual, swinging from one argument to the next and switching camps along the way numerous times.

My conclusion? Doubts sufficient to halt old man's last will. Till the next government change the rules, whatever piece of land, however willed, belongs to the State/country. If a land or building or both is in the way of a development, both can go.

After all the historical happenings, it will be a tight slap on our faces should a Malaysian datuk or company buys it and can everyday raise a Malaysian flag within the house on the very land that the late LKY planned with his good team of ministers the future of Singapore and Malaysia was far from caring about us then and now. Its a vivid and unpleasant image in my mind.

Anyways, these are personal thoughts. Not as though they matter but I know that it must still be country before all, including the wish/desire of the old man. I guess that is why he did not demolish the house in his lifetime, perhaps for sentimental reasons and the other, so that his daughter can still have a familiar roof over her head.

Safe ride. Confirm more idiots on the roads these days. Its amazing to see so many animals on the roads, not recognising stop lines or colours at traffic junctions. Of course, they are equally pea brained and mostly handicapped with one finger, cannot chut signal one.

Cheers

• Praise 3

Not sure about you guys.

But the latest LHY/LWL statement strikes me as manipulative - said truce but actually a renewed attack and allusion to more yet not forthcoming. Lots of padding to emphazise loyalty to country but i cannot see how all these years they really cared. And yet insist on right of will over right of state.

But one insight - this house is the start of all. And corroborated with LWL posts - more unfiltered - really it is the house - very fast to defend LHY when mentioned he was not happy not in on the deal.

So all the more must gazette.

But yet cannot be seen as bully - so best solution - gazette to be demolished.

• Praise 1

Not sure about you guys.

But the latest LHY/LWL statement strikes me as manipulative - said truce but actually a renewed attack and allusion to more yet not forthcoming. Lots of padding to emphazise loyalty to country but i cannot see how all these years they really cared. And yet insist on right of will over right of state.

But one insight - this house is the start of all. And corroborated with LWL posts - more unfiltered - really it is the house - very fast to defend LHY when mentioned he was not happy not in on the deal.

So all the more must gazette.

But yet cannot be seen as bully - so best solution - gazette to be demolished.

All the more LHL should sue LWL & LHY to restore the creditability and good name of party and government.

If LHL don't sue, there must be some truth behind what was said in the statement.

• Praise 3

(edited)

bro, 80+ MPs talk and talk for 2 days and find nothing wrong leh ...

there must be some truth behind? [laugh]

All the more LHL should sue LWL & LHY to restore the creditability and good name of party and government.

If LHL don't sue, there must be some truth behind what was said in the statement.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
Actually pm lee also got fault. Things cannot be force if one is not willing to give it on his heart.

When one party not willing and still want to force it to happen and see that's the result.

If pm lee would to do soul searching, he would have realized he is at wrong.

Don't know what teams he come to with lhy and lwl that now they decide to stop posting on social media. Maybe he had come to senses and willing to give in already.

Supersonic

Actually what can they do now?

Unless they have a hard evidence of a letter or voice recording from LKY in person and endorsed by himself when he was alive to say that he is not at all supportive in maintaining the house and not demolish it.

However out of so many media appearances of LKY on the topic of what is to be done to his house, I have never heard him talking about other alternatives for the house and only insist about demolition, and keep it within the family members if it is not demolished.  

↡ Advertisement