The Oxley Road continuing Saga

Kiario

(edited)

So all this over an issue of if the house shld or should not demolish?

Underneath the house got treasure?

Sure sure.... when I say CCB PAP, u all laugh. When elite say CCB PAP you all make thread and make newpaper report... pui

Don't pui..Face the fate. You are not elite. I got red card as well. Haha i am destined to fate this life time i am not elite.

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement

It's facebook....

How to censor? Even thai govt also could not do it [sweatdrop]

You never know.. Thailand also asked Facebook to remove post on their monarchy.

The Lee siblings surely knows better than us.

Turbocharged
(edited)

In my humble opinion, nothing much is going to happen. Singaporeans will be discussing this in whisper mode in kopitiam and many will start to act like they know more about the situation than anyone else as if there is prize to win.

The wheel had been turning with cogwheels in place for the longest time. It is already too late.

We're leaving on a jet plane.

Lets hope that this may bring a jot for the government to start focusing on the people instead.

luckily for us our neighbours are much worse off... christian mayor thrown in jail, billions squandered yet no arrests made, whole city become isis area etc etc. SG is still a rose among thorns lol

i hope boleh continues to fark up for our benefit

Edited by Duckduck
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

He already oversea for donkeys years Liao.. why u so surprise??

How I wish I can drop everything here like LHY and sons...migrate overseas and buy a huge property....renounce SG citizenship...

but...alas I am not filthy rich like Lee Suet Fern and co......I am a son of Singapore and am here for the country for good or bad....

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I'm not sure if the house carries any more weight than how the establishment has insinuated itself into every corner of our economy and lives.

has it become some sort of holy shrine?

Will peasants come and kiss the floor where once the great leader lived?

I am not sure and maybe if enough singaporeans give it some special power, it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

and that is a scary thought.

If it become that then likely... LhL has deviated as his last wish is if it is not demolish... then it should be personal dwelling for his descendant.

Don't pui..Face the fate. You are not elite. I got red card as well. Haha i am destined to fate this life time i am not elite.

How come u can post when u got red card???

You never know.. Thailand also asked Facebook to remove post on their monarchy.

The Lee siblings surely knows better than us.

Quarrel between 3 people that is above law what can they do.

Thailand king is law itself he can do that..

Really different case.

(edited)

No teasure. But hearsay got direct tunnel to Istana. :D

And many ppl cant wait to verify it.

Edited by Adrianli

Turbocharged

The best way to troll your older brother..

Release statement criticising him at 3am in the morning, while he's on holiday.

[laugh]

I didn't follow the news.. Where did he go for vacation?

Maybe in the Americas continent where is still daylight

Supercharged

there will be only one winner in this public saga. the winner is definitely the most powerful man in Singapore.

IMO, a will is a will. one should respect the deseased's final decision. more so if he (deseased) is someone who had raised him and made him to be what he is today (PM). If he doesn't even respect his parent's wlll, his mentor, someone who had given him what he is today, LWL is definitely not wrong to call him a dishonest son. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

Siblings of Singapore PM fear for their safety, accusing him of harassment and trashing Lee Kuan Yew’s values

‘We feel big brother omnipresent. We fear the use of the organs of state against us’

http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2098224/siblings-singapore-pm-fear-their-safety-accusing-him-harassment

Edited by Davidtch

(edited)

there will be only one winner in this public saga. the winner is definitely the most powerful man in Singapore.

IMO, a will is a will. one should respect the deseased's final decision. more so if he (deseased) is someone who had raised him and made him to be what he is today (PM). If he doesn't even respect his parent's wlll, his mentor, someone who had given him what he is today, LWL is definitely not wrong to call him a dishonest son.

That same man also taught him to love the country and to remember that without it there is no home, no citizens, no pride in losing our independence to a bigger nation.

It is the wish of LKY and we know the reason behind it well. He had no desire to be worshipped or that his house become a shrine of sorts.

Is the house such a powerful political tool? It is to LHL's benefit to demolish it and be known as a filial son too. Why the opposite is taken? Personally it is to show that even LKY must bow to the nation's final wishes. That he whilst greatly respected and loved must also adhere to the wishes of the ruling government which unfortunately LHL is also the PM of.

Otherwise, next time, a wish that may be detrimental to the future of Singapore is granted just because it's a personal wish of a beloved leader. I am NOT saying that the wish of LKY is detrimental to our country but already one can see the impact on the nation if this issue is not handled well.

That's why I said, house here or not is personally not important to me. But perhaps the proceeds from it's sale may mean alot more to those who benefit? Again, these are not insinuating that it is a fact but as with all discussions, some scenarios are shared as views for thought.

Safe ride

Cheers

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Quitter...deserter....just say you are one lah...so many excuses...so many pretexts...kns...despise this type of people man...

Who??? U don't change role leh.. anti-pap must also anti LhL.
↡ Advertisement