• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 16 praises

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:37 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

lucas_transmission_fix_po_1446769032_6ca

Hi guys, how to use this? Just pour into the ATF opening? Must flush first? I think ATF flush is not good right?

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Use it together with fresh ATF.

This thing works for my odyssey for half a year until it slips again.

It's a temporary measure.
Metalslug2 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You try the Lucas first and see if it solve your transmission slipping problem, if it doesn't work, you might want to try lubegard atf protectant.

Amazon review:

https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B0007ZAJRM

LGatf.jpg

Metalslug2 praised this
<b>My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 130+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline Racing ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof </b>

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thank you guys!

btw are these good as a preventive measure? or must wait for problem come up then use?

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:01 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I personally would not put any aftermarket product unless there is a problem already.

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

Trex101
  • Trex101
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thank you guys!

btw are these good as a preventive measure? or must wait for problem come up then use?

I have a 13yr old suv, takes 2s for the reverse to engage, put in 1 bottle of lubegard and solve the delay issue.
After this experience, i decide to put it in my 2 other car during my next transmission service which 1 car is coming soon. So you decide, preventive or reactive since it works either way.
<b>My Orange Ford Territory Ghia - Philips Xtreme Vision 130+, NGK ZFR6FIX-11 Iridium, Redline 0w30, Redline Racing ATF, Redline Heavy Weight Shockproof </b>

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:56 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks! 

Well Ody is CVT, so I am looking to see if it works for normal auto gear 

Scholesy praised this

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't think the products you mentioned is meant for cvt.

It's more for conventional torque convertor autotrans

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:38 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

so do we need to leave the engine on while we pour in the stuff? heard is real thick

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Use it together with fresh ATF.

This thing works for my odyssey for half a year until it slips again.

It's a temporary measure.

Mine had a turbo kick in feel when gear 3 up or down shift. On her last day everygear comes with this kick in sensation.

My mechanic say must ATF change every 40 k with the exp strainer which I did not. Haha
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 01 July 2017 - 04:27 PM

Fsn3576
  • Premium member
    Fsn3576
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

interested in Lucas as well. can advise where you purchase from?

car suffering "morning sickness", can't engage D, only can move with 1, then 2, then D.

4 speed AFT gearbox

Thanks

Edited by Fsn3576, 01 July 2017 - 04:29 PM.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Castrol Transmax High Mileage

Castrol Transmax High Mileage  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Bicolor  |  5th Gear

Good basic ATF for older cars

Excellent ATF for use on suitable vehicles. Compatible with ATF-Z1 for Honda, Type T, T-III and T-IV for Toyota, Matic-D, Matic-J and Matic-K for Nissan, among others. I am tasked with maintaining a rental fleet and have used this ATF on our... » Read More

Sonax MoS2Oil NanoPro

Sonax MoS2Oil NanoPro  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by FourZero  |  2Fast2Furious

Great lub

Bought this product from Stamford for use on my door hinges and some other parts. Easy to use and effectively does it work. Gone is the squeaking sound and comes the smooth joints.

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Transmission Fluid

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, transmission, fix, lucas and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users