Hyundai Kona

Sdf4786k

The gear stick on the 6-speed manual is smooth and clutch is super light. Can't understand why people complain about having to shift or depress clutch pedal.

Imagine u jam for a few hours and it is up slope.

If no jam, manual is better than auto.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

You don't keep depressing and holding it. There's no need to drive it that way. Relax man.

Imagine u jam for a few hours and it is up slope.
If no jam, manual is better than auto.

The gear stick on the 6-speed manual is smooth and clutch is super light. Can't understand why people complain about having to shift or depress clutch pedal.

Because people are used to auto already
  • Praise 1

You don't keep depressing and holding it. There's no need to drive it that way. Relax man.

Or maybe some only have 3A licence.

Went to see this interesting model too.

Cross over

Cool design

1000mm 3cyclinder turbo

Less than 90k

Rear legroom really very tight, very wasted. Interior quite plastic but acceptable for me

Boot space soso

post-162710-0-86514800-1515862893_thumb.png

post-162710-0-84553700-1515862915_thumb.png

post-162710-0-64739500-1515862937_thumb.png

Not sure where he got the news, Hyundai does not make any 1.0T with DCT anywhere let alone making one specifically for a small market like ours. Was told by SE that we should expect no auto for 1.0 for at least another year. But I have to admit, feature set for the 1.0T is pretty good for the price, just shame on the lack of auto.

Obviously the journalists have better news lobang compared to the SE right?

During causeway jam, you had to drive this way. If not, 3-4 cars cut in front of you and the car behind you will horn.

It is really stressful to drive to Malaysia.

Personally, I like to drive manual. When I go Langkawi,I will rent a manual car to drive. Hard to find manual car nowadays. Can't find a manual car to rent during my Australia trip.

Definitely will try the 6 speed manual transmission. The gear shifting feel during stationary is nice. Not sure the gear shift is smooth on the road.

Whatâs the OMV for the 1.0T?

Not sure about OMV but it has 10k rebate.

So, the scrap value will be lesser than elantra.

Neutral Newbie

Not sure about OMV but it has 10k rebate.

So, the scrap value will be lesser than elantra.

Have to get the OMV to work out the basic car cost. If the dealer take advantage of the rebate to increase their margin, instead of giving it back to the buyers then I rather buy a VES neutral car.

Actually I prefer to buy the VES neutral car cos you lose the rebate at the end of the car's life... basically you drive out of the showroom you lose that $10,000 or $20,000 already... might as well buy a cheaper car with a more polluting engine... cos I lose less eventually... this type of wooly thinking can only come from LTA...

• Praise 1

Actually I prefer to buy the VES neutral car cos you lose the rebate at the end of the car's life... basically you drive out of the showroom you lose that $10,000 or $20,000 already... might as well buy a cheaper car with a more polluting engine... cos I lose less eventually... this type of wooly thinking can only come from LTA...

For me, I prefer to buy the car with least paper value.

In the end of the coe, you may choose to renew coe and foregone the parf value.

Of course, I will choose the car will low depreciation value.

LTA thinking is definitely wrong. Instead of charge $30k surcharge to polluted car, they give $10k discount to encourage them to pollute more.

For me, I prefer to buy the car with least paper value.

In the end of the coe, you may choose to renew coe and foregone the parf value.

Of course, I will choose the car will low depreciation value.

LTA thinking is definitely wrong. Instead of charge $30k surcharge to polluted car, they give $10k discount to encourage them to pollute more.

Effectively that's what's happening... cos they have dual objectives... to reduce car population and to encourage people to buy cleaner cars... both are at odds with each other... so it's just crap policy... they always can't separate the two I don't know why...

Car looks nice n on par with the competition. With the features n turbo, it’s price quite justified I feel but pity on the lack of airbags n as such Elantra still a better value choice but kudos to Komoco for bringing this in.

• Praise 3

Yeah got how many??? Cos the sgcarmart website doesn't indicate also... sian...

The salesperson at the motorshow told me 6. 

Went to see this interesting model too.

Cross over

Cool design

1000mm 3cyclinder turbo

Less than 90k

Rear legroom really very tight, very wasted. Interior quite plastic but acceptable for me

Boot space soso

thanks bro - the rear legroom is really tight.

stress on the passenger if ride is more than 30 mins.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1