• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 65 praises

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:15 PM

Kumweng
  • Premium member
    Kumweng
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

What do you think of this product.

Anyone install?

Please feedback

http://thinkthinkcar.com/en/

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:46 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

They come in different sizes. I bought a cheap pair (less than RM30) from www.lazada.com.my and installed on the rear springs of my Sylphy. Undercarriage no longer scrapes the blocks or kerb in car parks when reversing  [thumbsup]

Edited by Kklim, 16 June 2017 - 11:47 AM.

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:12 PM

Titanium
  • Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They come in different sizes. I bought a cheap pair (less than RM30) from www.lazada.com.my and installed on the rear springs of my Sylphy. Undercarriage no longer scrapes the blocks or kerb in car parks when reversing  [thumbsup]

How do u order from Lazada Malaysia and deliver to Singapore? Thanks.

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:06 PM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

How do u order from Lazada Malaysia and deliver to Singapore? Thanks.

Sent to in-laws' place  [;)]

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

Titanium
  • Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

do u require some sort of daigou service to deliver it over? heard from friends tts what some of them did

I checked le, EZbuy (daigou) dun ship from MY to SG leh...

Sent to in-laws' place  [;)]

Oh.... No wonder. Me no in-laws at MY leh.  [:p]

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:16 AM

scizorsim
  • Premium member
    scizorsim
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Roughly by how much does it raise the body (or just a little?), and do you feel less bumpy overall?

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

What do you want to do for your ride? Just to raise up the height?

What do you think of this product.

Anyone install?

Please feedback

http://thinkthinkcar.com/en/

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Guys..save your money..
Initially felt ok , after a while the ride became too stiff..
Most of the Harrier owners installed but most also took out
Noob79, Mercs, Still2016, Spring, Sunny, Angcheek, Pocy and 6 other members praised this

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:41 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Roughly by how much does it raise the body (or just a little?), and do you feel less bumpy overall?

About 1cm. Enough to prevent the undercarriage scraping (common with Latio and Sylphy) I mentioned. I drive slowly over humps so can't really tell if it makes the car less bouncy.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

HKS Hipermax C-Compact Suspension Kit

HKS Hipermax C-Compact Suspension Kit  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sighpie  |  Clutched

Fantastic coilovers!

Had never tried any of HKS products, so this was my first. I had the coilovers set to about two fingers at front and 1 finger at rear. They ride brilliantly. It is the most comfortable coilover kit i even tried, despite me expecting worse. I... » Read More

HKS Hipermax S-Compact Suspension Kit

HKS Hipermax S-Compact Suspension Kit  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by TakBolehTahan  |  Neutral Newbie

Worth saving up for

I'm glad I went on an instant noodle diet to afford this suspension. Jokes aside, my car handles well now. Cornering is much sharper and I feel more in control of the car, and when turning, the car feels firmly planted to the road. Body roll... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Spring Stiffener, Suspension

Quick Reply

Tags: hyundai, hyundaiperformance, tyre and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users