TTC urethane cushion buffer

Kumweng

Supercharged
(edited)

They come in different sizes. I bought a cheap pair (less than RM30) from www.lazada.com.my and installed on the rear springs of my Sylphy. Undercarriage no longer scrapes the blocks or kerb in car parks when reversing  [thumbsup]

Edited by Kklim

They come in different sizes. I bought a cheap pair (less than RM30) from www.lazada.com.my and installed on the rear springs of my Sylphy. Undercarriage no longer scrapes the blocks or kerb in car parks when reversing  [thumbsup]

How do u order from Lazada Malaysia and deliver to Singapore? Thanks.

Supercharged

How do u order from Lazada Malaysia and deliver to Singapore? Thanks.

Sent to in-laws' place  [;)]

do u require some sort of daigou service to deliver it over? heard from friends tts what some of them did

I checked le, EZbuy (daigou) dun ship from MY to SG leh...

Sent to in-laws' place  [;)]

Oh.... No wonder. Me no in-laws at MY leh.  [:p]

Roughly by how much does it raise the body (or just a little?), and do you feel less bumpy overall?

• Praise 1

Guys..save your money..

Initially felt ok , after a while the ride became too stiff..

Most of the Harrier owners installed but most also took out

• Praise 15

Supercharged

Roughly by how much does it raise the body (or just a little?), and do you feel less bumpy overall?

About 1cm. Enough to prevent the undercarriage scraping (common with Latio and Sylphy) I mentioned. I drive slowly over humps so can't really tell if it makes the car less bouncy.

My MPV original suspension is soft and bouncy. Not sure install this urethane cushion helps?

My car original suspension is soft and bouncy. Changed to coilovers and never looked back. Comfortable and firm and lowered slightly.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 1/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, Bluebull said:

Anyone else has feedback on this? What does it do exactly? Make our rides firmer?

It doesn't firm up the ride rather it dampen bumps and harsh surfaces by 30-40%. also when you go over humps & descend from MSCP ramp, your vehicle springs would not compress too much & reduce 'crunching' sound.

i have it installed in my Honda Shuttle 6 months. the downside is that it raised the height between tyre & wheel arch by 1cm but it soon lowered back to former height after a week or 2 of driving.  no more bouncy rides yet it is not firmer just quieter than before.

now, i'm looking for suitable size for my Mercedes A200 sedan ",

↡ Advertisement