ADOGO Car Ad Campaign

Vinceng

Turbocharged
(edited)

Calling out to those who had participated in January 2017 ADOGO / AAS 2-month car sticker campaign.

Finally got the items stated below 3 months after the campaign ended, after constant follow ups with Adogo.

Adogo promised the following prior to the campaign :

1)      1 year AAS membership

2)      In-car air purifier

3)      $200 retail and F&B vouchers

Points  1 & 2 were delivered as promised, but the “$200 retail and F&B vouchers" turned out to be some discount vouchers that were less than half the promised $200 value.  See photos.

Those who took up this campaign can seek redness direct with AAS, you may contact:

Bernice Lee
Assistant Manager, Membership Services
Automobile Association of Singapore
T: 6333 8811 ext 106
535 Kallang Bahru GB Point #02-08 Singapore 339351

No point to post in Adogo Facebook, as any factual negative (not rude)  comments  were  deleted and blocked - https://www.facebook.com/AdogoSG/

post-27974-0-19349300-1497750909_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-77062200-1497750913_thumb.jpg

post-27974-0-14670900-1497750916_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinceng
↡ Advertisement

Calling out to those who had participated in January 2017 ADOGO / AAS 2-month car sticker campaign.

Finally got the items stated below 3 months after the campaign ended, after constant follow ups with Adogo.

Points  1 & 2 were delivered as promised, but the “$200 retail and F&B vouchers" turned out to be some discount vouchers that were less than half the promised $200 value.  See photos.

Those who took up this campaign can seek redness direct with AAS, you may contact:

Bernice Lee

No point to post in Adogo Facebook, as any factual negative (not rude)  comments  were  deleted and blocked - https://www.facebook.com/AdogoSG/

Bro, they will tell you the Avis car rental 1 day worth $150. Then you also suck thumb bo bian have to accept. What to do? They didn't clarify what kinda vouchers they are giving out at first so consumers also cannot fault them.

Turbocharged

You got to rent five days at published rate before you get the one day "free" rental.

that's BS, those r standard vouchers u will get when u renew membership with AA!

I know because I received them recently...lol

Bernice Lee

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

i saw an article from a car owner, complaining that the car body paint peel off after the advertising company guy took out the sticker after the contract ends.

and the advertiser refuse to pay for the re-spray 

i forgoten which company is it.

Edited by Mcf777

i saw an article from a car owner, complaining that the car body paint peel off after the advertising company guy took out the sticker after the contract ends.

and the advertiser refuse to pay for the re-spray 

i forgoten which company is it.

Whoa!! if this is true, then there goes their effort to promote the company already. Cos words travel fast nowadays with social media...

(edited)

1) 1 year AAS membership

2) In-car air purifier

3) $200 retail and F&B vouchers

Points 1 & 2 were delivered as promised, but the “$200 retail and F&B vouchers" turned out to be some discount vouchers that were less than half the promised $200 value. See photos.

Bernice Lee

No point to post in Adogo Facebook, as any factual negative (not rude) comments were deleted and blocked - https://www.facebook.com/AdogoSG/

those are one hell of an ugly stickers....even if they actually give those amount or more as advertised i will never ever consider doing it on my car.....adogo thinks people are Abodo! Edited by Eviilusion

Turbocharged

Whoa!! if this is true, then there goes their effort to promote the company already. Cos words travel fast nowadays with social media...

i found it

whether it is true or false, please state in black & white on the contract before u paste the stickers.

=================== 

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/adogo-ad-decal-ruined-my-cars-paint-job-beware

I had previously advertised with adogo for the blackvue camera advertisement.

I had went down to adogo office to paste on the decal sometime towards end of sep. I had met MAX there who I think is a senior mangement personel with adogo. I had asked him if the decal when stick on my car

"Will it hurt the paint Job when taken off?"

He then told me very confidently that the decal or sticker will definitely not hurt my car paint job. From there I trusted him and let you guys pasted the decal on my car.

And so the campaign was for 4 months. Without any cash payout for me just a free camera.

And So the day came for me that I was allowed to take out the decal on my car. And so I went down to your office to take down the decal during early Feb.

When I went there to take down my decal. While the person was taking down the decal I noticed that my paint Job came off. You can see from the pictures that I have attached.

And so I ask the person who is takng my car decal down what is to be done. And so the person called MAX out to talk to me. So I asked him what is to be done.

He said he will ask the management about it. He said that he will try to solve the problem for me by asking the management regarding it if it can be solve by asking the management if able to just ask adogo affilated workshop to just do the paint job for me with adogo paying for my paint job. MAX had told me to look for DYLAN who he said was the campaign manager for the blackvue

MAX had just given my adogo's office number for me to call. And so I called adogo's office for the next 1 week but it is either they were saying MAX was not in or he was on leave.

In the end DYLAN got back to me and said he will try to ask the workshop that MAX had given him to call. After which I kept calling adogo office to either look for MAX or DYLAN but each time I called up both of them was not in. Till a point of time when I call up a staff said that MAX is on leave till the following week. And so I called up the Next day to look for MAX again. But was told by the same staff against that he is not in and will be back later in the day.

After which I question the staff and asked her isn't MAX on leave till next week?

And she said that ya he is on leave. Which let me have the impression that MAX is avoiding me. So I left a Message for DYLAN to call me back.

DYLAN called me back the next day and told me to send him the pictures of my car that is not be done for my paint job. Which I took and sent it over to him. And then after a week I text him and ask him what was the result. He told me that the cost of the paint job will cost like $140-$180. To which i was shock to hear him say that. After which I told him that was not what MAX had told me. After which I told him what MAX had told me which I mention earlier in the email. Which I told DYLAN that either the decal is sub standard or the person taking off my decal is not up to par in taking off decal. After which DYLAN said he will reflect it to the management regarding it and will get back to me regarding the adogo paying for my car paint job.

Today I had gotten a reply from DYLAN regarding it. And he replied that adogo management has rejected my claim for the paint job of my car. Which i feel is being very unfair to me. As I had mention earlier in my email that MAX had claimed that the decal will definitely not hurt my car paint job very loudly when I had went to stick the decal on my car.

Alvin

A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/adogo-ad-decal-ruined-my-cars-paint-job-beware

FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Common sense will tell that sticker will leave stain on paint work even peel it off if paint is thin. This is like asking a used car dealer if his car is good.

Edited by Ingenius

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro, they will tell you the Avis car rental 1 day worth $150. Then you also suck thumb bo bian have to accept. What to do? They didn't clarify what kinda vouchers they are giving out at first so consumers also cannot fault them.

I was informed verbally that the vouchers would comprise shopping vouchers and dining vouchers. The shopping vouchers could comprise any shopping mall's vouchers, and the dining vouchers like Swensen's vouchers, and that what I would get "would be decided by AAS".

I checked with the AAS rep after receiving those useless discount coupons, and was told that Adogo had been informed right before the start of the campaign, that these "discount coupons" would be given, and not some retail mall shopping vouchers. So it is very clear that Adogo was not truthful from the start and has genuine intent to deceive.  <_< 

The sticker started peeling off within a week of installation when it rained, and accumulated rain water on my car's paintwork , and when removed, left sticky residue.

I ended up having to send my car for polishing and respray the part where the paint work peeled off, at my own expense.  [thumbsdown]

It was a painful lesson learnt. The amount that I spent to rectify my car's paintwork damage far exceeded what I got in return. The useless discount coupons added salt to the wound.  it's too good to be true, it probably is!  [mad]

Ouch! My Sayang suffered intense pain as her skin peeled off  :o

post-27974-0-08506900-1498400307_thumb.jpg

Her smooth skin suffered extensive damage after constant exposure to rainwater  [dizzy]

post-27974-0-69621900-1498400320_thumb.jpg

Sticky residue after sticker was peeled off  

post-27974-0-54239900-1498400331_thumb.jpg

Must find out what brand those stickers are. Sticks like super glue which remains even after the stickers are peeled off. Those leaves stuck to the paint like super glue. :mellow:

post-27974-0-95198400-1498400335_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vinceng
↡ Advertisement