[Post Event] MCF Hangout with Volkswagen

spzen

Internal Moderator

Hi Bro, Give us 2-3 days time. @spz en will assist you with this! Thank you for your patience! Well appreicated! 

Hi organiser,  I am interested to attend this event and had registered my interest through the official channel.  However, I have yet to receive any official confirmation. How to know and ensure that I am selected for this event.

cheers

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro, Give us 2-3 days time. @spz en will assist you with this! Thank you for your patience! Well appreicated! 

Thanks bro for replying...Sure no problem...

Btw, I registered on 29 Jun...

Internal Moderator

There is really something wrong with your tagging. It's either your comp got problem or you got problem. Go get it checked.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

There is really something wrong with your tagging. It's either your comp got problem or you got problem. Go get it checked.  [laugh]

I think he used up everything for his IPPT liao, now on a low juice mode, you sld compliment him for his effort.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Hi Guys, Just to clarify on the payment. I understand that there is a lot of members who have been asking why is there a payment to be made to go for MCF event.

Actually, the payment is set by my management. We would like to have a firm confirmation of the members who are joining the event. It wouldn't be nice to have a lot of no-show during the event. 

Nevertheless, we will reimburse you the payment that you have made in a form of grocery voucher. 

Anyway, we still have a few slot left for this event. 

@eeloon @maz0608 @freeder @ohspjwei @changky

@sky​young76

@cas​​hgoh

@mz_​​hks

@koh​denis

@ngk​ohkhian

@apa​​che88

@wad​exu

Are you guys keen to join us for this evening? 

I think you need to redo the list, I tried re-tagging for you, but didnt work.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

There's SAFRA discount 

Volkswagen has also partnered with SAFRA to provide exclusive deals for SAFRA members! 

All SAFRA members who present a valid SAFRA card at the point of purchase will enjoy $1,500 off COE Category A cars, or $3,000 off COE Category B cars. This is above all other current promotions

For further discount, no information was disclosed. Best to check with the SA on that day! 

any free servicing for five years?

Hi Guys, Just to clarify on the payment. I understand that there is a lot of members who have been asking why is there a payment to be made to go for MCF event.

Actually, the payment is set by my management. We would like to have a firm confirmation of the members who are joining the event. It wouldn't be nice to have a lot of no-show during the event. 

Nevertheless, we will reimburse you the payment that you have made in a form of grocery voucher. 

Anyway, we still have a few slot left for this event. 

@eeloon @maz0608 @freeder @ohspjwei @changky @buadongdong 

@kohdenis @skyyoung76 @cashgoh 

@mz_​​hks

@ngk​ohkhian

@apa​​che88

Are you guys keen to join us for this evening? 

Hi Bro, thanks for the invitation. I would love to join but the event timing isn't suitable for me to attend. Therefore, I'll have to forgo. Cheers!!

• Praise 1

Please include me for this event. Sorry but how I pay huh?

You pay for all of us and on the event day, we give you the vouchers ... [sly] 

Easier for one person to pay for all and return by giving you the vouchers ... :XD: 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Easier for one person to pay for all and return by giving you the vouchers ... :XD:

You going? ^_^

Hi, 

Confirmed participants:

1. Radx

2. Spring

3. Tianmo

4. L_club23

5. Wadexu

6. Fuelsaver

7. RCTP

When is the closing date ? :wut: 

Need to check my schedule of my "finance officer" ... :XD: 

Hypersonic

Please include me for this event. Sorry but how I pay huh?

Knn, go to page 1, post # 1, register first, after that if selected got PM ask you to pay, after you pay liao, your name will appear here. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Easier for one person to pay for all and return by giving you the vouchers ... :XD:

• Praise 2

Tsk. Read the first page can understand what the payment is for. Cheapest VW car with promo price is 89k, what's another $12. Heh.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

When is the closing date ? :wut:

Need to check my schedule of my "finance officer" ... :XD:

Why leh? You need give FJ to your FO?

Ps : FJ is not what u think hoh..

Hypersonic

Knn, thanks to @bentong, I went back to look at 1st post. For 12 bucks, mcf is giving us back $15 worth of shopping vochers, so technically we tan tio $3 leh. ^_^

Why no body ask, " why is mcf paying us $3 to attend an event" ah? [:p]

All want free things, now pay you $3 to cum, faster faster all cum. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Knn, thanks to @bentong, I went back to look at 1st post. For 12 bucks, mcf is giving us back $15 worth of shopping vochers, so technically we tan tio $3 leh. ^_^

Why no body ask, " why is mcf paying us $3 to attend an event" ah? [:p]

All want free things, now pay you $3 to cum, faster faster all cum. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Thanks for highlighting. I don't think the $15 voucher was there initially. But nevertheless Good job mcf Edited by Robin
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1