[Post Event] MCF Hangout with Volkswagen

spzen

any special discount for GTI? look promising...

There's SAFRA discount 

Volkswagen has also partnered with SAFRA to provide exclusive deals for SAFRA members! 

All SAFRA members who present a valid SAFRA card at the point of purchase will enjoy $1,500 off COE Category A cars, or $3,000 off COE Category B cars. This is above all other current promotions

For further discount, no information was disclosed. Best to check with the SA on that day! 

(edited)

Thanks for your unwavering support! We hope that members who are participating in this event will get to know more about the features and benefits of owning a Volkswagen.

For this event, we would like to educate and interact more with the members. So we do not have a test drive session for this coming event. We would like to spend this beautiful evening together and share with you all how you should choose a right capacity car for your needs. Especially with Volkswagen. (:

I am driving a puny 660cc commercial van for my day to day. I have always wished that my car has a little more power for a highway drive. But I am absolutely satisfied with the fuel consumption that my van is drinking. And if I choosing for my next ride, I would probably go with the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI. With 120Bhp and 200Nm of torque, pick up and my cruising speed will be enough for my daily driving. And I wouldn't incur high fuel cost due to the highly efficient engine that paired with the dual clutch gearbox.

This is not a promotional message ah. I am visualising what car would I go after if I would get a Volkswagen. (:

Share with us what Volkswagen car you would drive!

And guys! Register now for this event! We have a limited slot for this event! :a-happy:

Lol.. I won't trade for the car u r driving now... super good deal...

Tbf.. I know squat abt cars... but the reputation it has garnered thus far.. is pretty unsettlingly... until the general consensus changes.. personally.. I humji...

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 2

Got liulian? Haha

Actually I quite like the Jetta. I can't really describe it but the design inside n out appealed to me.

Kinda like "love at first sight". Only my wallet no love.

• Praise 2

Got liulian? Haha

Actually I quite like the Jetta. I can't really describe it but the design inside n out appealed to me.

Kinda like "love at first sight". Only my wallet no love.

Stay tune, liulian coming soon. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Tbf.. I know squat abt cars... but the reputation it has garnered thus far.. is pretty unsettlingly... until the general consensus changes.. personally.. I humji...

Honestly, I have always like the passat since younger, but never had enough moola to own one, when I have just enough, I don't dare to buy. [:p]

Hopefully this time they can convince me through this event that I can finally get the passat as my next car, but I want the wagon. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

(edited)

Honestly, I have always like the passat since younger, but never had enough moola to own one, when I have just enough, I don't dare to buy. [:p]

Hopefully this time they can convince me through this event that I can finally get the passat as my next car, but I want the wagon. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

A friend of mine got a Passat last year. Took us for a joyride. Wow can't describe the feeling. When he rev the engine damn shiok but I laughed when I see the FC dropped to 2km/L. Edited by RCTP

A friend of mine got a Passat last year. Took us for a joyride. Wow can't describe the feeling. When he rev the engine damn shiok but I laughed when I see the FC dropped to 2km/L.

Stuck at 2nd gear or forget release brake? [laugh][laugh]

TSI suppose to be very fuel economy one leh.

• Praise 1

Stuck at 2nd gear or forget release brake? [laugh] [laugh]

TSI suppose to be very fuel economy one leh.

Oh no la.. dont be mistaken. He floored the accelerator, so the instantaneous FC immediately dropped to 2km/L but since he held the accelerator down for quite a while, the FC only creeped back up to 5km/L. Once let go and go back to "normal" speed then FC return to 9km/L.

Internal Moderator

Hhaha. I think I was born in the wrong era. I am an old soul. Still like to drive with 3 pedals. I think After our generation, there won't be any manual car left. I hope that I can drive a manual as long as possible. (: 

Hypersonic

Oh no la.. dont be mistaken. He floored the accelerator, so the instantaneous FC immediately dropped to 2km/L but since he held the accelerator down for quite a while, the FC only creeped back up to 5km/L. Once let go and go back to "normal" speed then FC return to 9km/L.

very normal and nothing surprising

that's why the fc is very poor in city stop start driving

accelerate from rest on quarter or half throttle instantaneous fc will already show 2km/l ... no need to floor the pedal

very normal and nothing surprising

that's why the fc is very poor in city stop start driving

accelerate from rest on quarter or half throttle instantaneous fc will already show 2km/l ... no need to floor the pedal