[Post Event] MCF Hangout with Volkswagen

spzen

Hypersonic

Thanks for highlighting. I don't think the $15 voucher was there initially. But nevertheless Good job mcf

Cannot remember if the $15 voucher was there when I registered. I took it as usual $12 give $12 take back. Only realize when I went back to take a look just now, something new. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Knn, thanks to @bentong, I went back to look at 1st post. For 12 bucks, mcf is giving us back $15 worth of shopping vochers, so technically we tan tio $3 leh.

Why no body ask, " why is mcf paying us $3 to attend an event" ah? [:p]

All want free things, now pay you $3 to cum, faster faster all cum.

What if the voucher can only purchase VW accessories how ... :slow:

Your Far-ra-li cannot use .. :lll._.:

:grin:  :grin:

• Praise 1

(edited)

Cannot remember if the $15 voucher was there when I registered. I took it as usual $12 give $12 take back. Only realize when I went back to take a look just now, something new. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Wonder VW SE [gorgeous]  got go one corner and smoke or not like what Goodyear [gorgeous]  did.

You can hide one corner with them every half hours ...... :XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1

Please include me for this event. Sorry but how I pay huh?

kiss @pchou

:grin:  :grin:

• Praise 1

You going ... [sly]

Dont worry big bro, i will leave some food for u................................hahahaha lol  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 3

OK, just submitted my application. -_-

Looking at Tiguan (SUV) [drivingcar]

Wha all the old timers going

• Praise 8

Last week call up the mainline and was referred to talk to a sales guy.

Told him i would like to trade in my another family car that is less than 1 year old for Tiguan 2.0. And if I don't want to take loan what price will that be, ended up have to top up S$3K.

To enjoy the price of S$188,900, have to take up 50% 5 years loan with interest rate of 2.68%. I countered by asking what about taking less than 50% loan and less than 5 years. (my experiences is most sales people will try to counter offer and request you to come down to showroom and discuss further).

But this sales guy, the way he delivered the message, attitude sucks like shit. I start to wonder who is the customer.

Can't imagine sales person attitude like that (deal not even close), what will the service be like after closing the sales.

Moreover, i'm not new to VW, used to own a Vento, Passat and GTI.

Other than a company having good product, other elements that a product sell are people and service of an organization. Come on, VW Singapore, wake up, the Korean, Japanese and other German Distributors sales people are treating customer much nicer than you guys. Please invest in training your sales people.

You and I both know a car is not sold over the phone... go down... have a chat.. ppl will be nicer to you.. u make phone call expect ppl to do calculations get approval etc.. for u to decide?

Be reasonable la

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8