Harrier 2017

SKX

(edited)

Toyota don't make head units. They usually get from Pioneer and stamp the "Toyota" brand on it.

Anyway, my SE confirmed to me that the head unit is Pioneer.

I asked my SE about the charges for updates. But she said they are still waiting for service side to advise.

Anyway, if it's outdated, that I'll just use my phone apps for the GPS.

Well, my SE told me map update via service center is about +/- $200+.. after 1 year, but dunno how true thou.  :a-confused:

Edited by 304392347820553
↡ Advertisement

Well, my SE told me map update via service center is about +/- $200+.. dunno how true thou. :a-confused:

Not too bad but still a rip-off though.

Just buy a Garmin lah. It costs $150 with life time update!

Google map is not reliable in places with tall buildings, I had a lot of problems navigating in KL with Google map a couple of years ago.

Not true, try on location and WiFi. Then go to Google map, walk about. It should be able to locate you on the map even if you are inside a building with no line of sight to GPS satellites signals. You can even test this out at home.

Congrats!

You can try Autobacs.

Thanks. They are not dedicated to Toyota. Just a big shop / workshop but a bit too generic. 

How about some Toyota specific shops if any?

I'm collecting my Harrier Turbo tomorrow. So, where is the best place to buy some accessories (e.g. window visors)?

Congrats! I think those collecting tomorrow is the first batch ~ so good ~

• Praise 1

Thanks. They are not dedicated to Toyota. Just a big shop / workshop but a bit too generic. 

How about some Toyota specific shops if any?

Bro

May I suggest you go there and have a look first, then see what you really need.

Many buyers get afflicted with "mod fever" and whatever they saved by opting out of this and that or bargaining end up being spent on all kinds of kit. ... wait a while and this rush will pass, then you see what you really need and you may end up saving a bundle of cash, and your vehicle will look better than some hastily mod one with horrible spoilers, lights and other stuff tacked on, cheers. 

• Praise 3

I am more interested to see the models in today's event.. any bro can share? Would like to see who more chio, BM model or Miss Sg.....

[laugh]

Unfortunately there is no car models

However, the Luxury model is on display

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I'm collecting my Harrier Turbo tomorrow. So, where is the best place to buy some accessories (e.g. window visors)?

Congrats Bro.....Enjoy your ride. Let us know what kind of accessories you get.

Roughly how many people going to the factory? And when is it?  

Just curious (cause I no chance to go).

Itinary?

Thanks

on the plus side, the food was pretty good

↡ Advertisement