Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 38 praises

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:34 AM

alfakidz85
  • alfakidz85
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...e.php?AID=17061

Wearnes Automotive Pte. Ltd, a leading South East Asian luxury car retailer, has entered into a Letter of Intent agreement with Ducati, the iconic Italian brand producing sport-inspired motorcycles. This agreement includes the authorised importation and distribution of Ducati motorcycles and products in Singapore starting from 1st July 2017.

The arrangement will see Wearnes taking over sales, aftersales, marketing and brand-building responsibilities for Ducati in Singapore, from Ducatisti SG Pte. Ltd.

Ducati's future showroom and service centre will be located at 45 Leng Kee Road. While the new facility is being constructed, Wearnes will be setting up a temporary showroom and service centre within the same premise from 1st July 2017. All sales and/or service enquiries may be directed to Wearnes at +65 6430 4930 or ducati.enquirieswearnes.com.

duc.jpg

duc 2.jpg

duc 3.jpg

duc 4.jpg

duc 5.jpg

duc 6.jpg

duc 7.jpg

duc 8.jpg

duc 9.jpg

duc 10.jpg

duc 11.jpg

http://www.sgcarmart...e.php?AID=17061

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

alfakidz85
  • alfakidz85
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If I could ever afford a Bugatti [rolleyes]  [lipsrsealed] I may consider visiting Wearnes to sit on one of those Ducs.  [grin]

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:07 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

street_hawk.jpg
050102.jpg
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:16 AM

Still2016
  • Still2016
    Banned

My own personal experience with investing in these state of the art bikes, it kills the joy of both owning and riding the bike if we do not have good to great roads (pot holes/uneven resurfacing roads) and drivers who think bikers use too much space on the road.

Pinobii, Newbie26 and Mercs praised this

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

UncleAtas
  • UncleAtas
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Perhaps the aftersales service and servicing will improve tremendously.

Panigale R ftw.

Kangadrool and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:04 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good becos it has a big firm backing the ops here.
Hopefully nicer bigger showroom.

Bad becos it may take the Brand completely away from the less well heeled bike lover.

Always two sides of the coin ....

Anyway all the best to the Ducati Folks out there.

From an ex-Ducati fella
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

Phang
  • Premium member
    Phang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good becos it has a big firm backing the ops here.
Hopefully nicer bigger showroom.

Bad becos it may take the Brand completely away from the less well heeled bike lover.

Always two sides of the coin ....

Anyway all the best to the Ducati Folks out there.

From an ex-Ducati fella

the tiered ARF already move most of the interesting bikes out of reach from average riders.
Kangadrool and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

the tiered ARF already move most of the interesting bikes out of reach from average riders.

That of course
But i meant also the Atas effect.
Give away my CPF

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

Phang
  • Premium member
    Phang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

That of course
But i meant also the Atas effect.

True, MV Agusta is more approachable now comparing to Hong Seh time

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Even a Vespa GTS 300 is freaking expensive now. [thumbsdown] :pissed-off:

Still2016 praised this

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:31 PM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Even a Vespa GTS 300 is freaking expensive now. [thumbsdown] :pissed-off:

vespa? even a honda wave is considered bloody expensive!

Don't Give Up Hope...No Matter How Hopeless U Are...
Psn id: STR8_ACE07
super noobie

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

Phang
  • Premium member
    Phang
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyway, I heard from kopitiam that David Harleyson wanted to buy Ducati, if the deal is sealed, they should move to Leng Kee to share the resources.

Edited by Phang, 30 June 2017 - 10:17 PM.

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:56 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

BabyBlade would be interested to know?? Changing anytime soon??

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:43 PM

BabyBlade

BabyBlade would be interested to know?? Changing anytime soon??

duc is on sale now. for a few months actually.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:30 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wah.. Then Mai Tu Liao!! Change change change.. GSS leh.. what are you waiting for?? 

But wait, maybe you already did?? Lol!!! :secret-laugh:

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Oh why selling, dont want to be in the same stable as VP right?

🤣
Give away my CPF

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What happen to the previous dealer? CMI?

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 03 July 2017 - 05:22 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

maybe the same sob story as the spork car AD which bow out from the scene recently.

Maker wants posh showroom cum w/s, wants sales (but not "knowing" that there's so much you can sell in SG with limited COEs)........

[laugh]

Edited by Kangadrool, 03 July 2017 - 05:22 PM.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

BabyBlade

Wah.. Then Mai Tu Liao!! Change change change.. GSS leh.. what are you waiting for?? 

But wait, maybe you already did?? Lol!!! :secret-laugh:

What GSS? I mean I am selling my Ducati. Not buying a Ducati.

Oh why selling, dont want to be in the same stable as VP right?

🤣

Looks nice, sounds loud, but hey, time to move on. Lol.

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:58 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

What GSS? I mean I am selling my Ducati. Not buying a Ducati.

Looks nice, sounds loud, but hey, time to move on. Lol.

Oic... Selling, mistaken as you buying.. lol..

So whats next?? R1? R6? Scramblers? or Vespas?? hahaha.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ducati, wearnes, singapore, signs and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users