COE Bidding – 1st Round of July 2017

Carbon82

Turbocharged
(edited)

aiya. Sideway, frontway or backway..Crisis or non crisis.. Ppl will still pay for it.

Just ride the wave lorrrr...

discuss about coe 1 million times not sian meh? [dizzy]

Edited by UncleAtas
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

If this round coe continue to drop, then the new amount of coe for the rest of the year would be at 40k range liao.

Went to kah motor leng kee. Damm quiet Sia.

Eurokas adviced to commit early, to avoid disappointment; as the crowded showroom reflects current state of healthy demand that will cause the Coe to increase. KM informed the Civic 1.6 delivery timeline breached September 17.

Turbocharged

Eurokas adviced to commit early, to avoid disappointment; as the crowded showroom reflects current state of healthy demand that will cause the Coe to increase. KM informed the Civic 1.6 delivery timeline breached September 17.

Will they ever ask u commit late?
  • Praise 4

Will it be buyers stay away from KM as they can't wait till Sept delivery date.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Cannot believe what ADs SE said la. When coe went up, they ask you to commit fast before coe go up even higher. Then when coe come down, they also ask you to commit fast before coe will increase?! Lol.

• Praise 3

Heard from a few of my friends.. all decided to give up buying coe until next year for better clarity of economy health. They don't want to be trapped by a plunging coe

• Praise 4

Supersonic
(edited)

These days dealers carry limited stock, they will only order from factory when customer place booking. By so doing they save on inventory and storage cost. So sept timeline or beyond is not surprising, it is not because they have good booking. Look at civic's delivery since launched till now, they have never been sold like hot cake, how could civic suddenly become so hot ? Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

It is true most AD don't carry many stock because they could only offer certain clolor. Could be due to the new rules or like what bro here said, not to keep too much stock. Wonder how long to ship car over if these models are already pre-approved by LTA. If one is going for 6 bids which is 3 months, surely there is enough time to ship over the car. [:p]

Heard from a few of my friends.. all decided to give up buying coe until next year for better clarity of economy health. They don't want to be trapped by a plunging coe

me too

Turbocharged

me too

I've many friends who gave up driving since 3 years ago. Told them this year end and next year likely will be the best time to buy car at a good price, thye might re enter the market.

Twincharged

So far the only two persons I know who gave up driving a couple of years back, one has bought again recently. The other is a retiree with unstable income.

New entrant drivers there are many many, some with more than two cars per family. 

↡ Advertisement