13th July 2017 Jiak liu lian MU

Tianmo

Not all Babes dislike durians

This one on youtube does  [:)]  

baby usually duno what they dun like, they will try everything   [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Arghh,,, saw this thread too late...

Paisay bro, this round no know why so fast, next rd I give some notice first.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

Ok, last man in, 13th July jiak liu lian MU, event closed. Thank you all for filling in the blanks, will update detail through PM and/or whatsapp on 11th July. See you all! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

1) Tianmo

2) @RCTP

3) @Kusje

4) Private

5) Private

6) @Buadongdong ( will be late)

7) @Black6 +wife

9) @Kurty + wife.

11) @Khsome.

12) @Ender

guys, latest update.

We have a few request to start early because 8pm is neither here or there, so we are going to a new place for our liu lian. This place open early and close early, and because most finish work by 6pm,  we have decided to start at 7pm instead of 8pm.

I will send payment detail by today and update final detail once payment received, as per our usual SOP.  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Hypersonic

Arghh,,, saw this thread too late...

bro, due to the change in timing, @buadongdong cannot make it, and have to give up his slot. 

You are the next one on the list, would you want to take up the slot?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

guys, latest update.

We have a few request to start early because 8pm is neither here or there, so we are going to a new place for our liu lian. This place open early and close early, and because most finish work by 6pm, we have decided to start at 7pm instead of 8pm.

I will send payment detail by today and update final detail once payment received, as per our usual SOP. ^_^^_^^_^

Oh that's great! I'm on course that day and as usual with courses, probably gonna end earlier than usual knock off time.

Supersonic

Oh that's great! I'm on course that day and as usual with courses, probably gonna end earlier than usual knock off time.

Intercourse?
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

So busy until I missed out this thread. But 13 July I also boh eng leh..

Enjoy guys..

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Query....

Durian price quite high these days. 25 bucks enough?

My tastebuds are quite lowbrow so don't need MSW but the durian should at least be decent. If need more $, I don't mind topping up (but of course depends on the other participants as well)

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

towkays usually finish work very early one

peasant kah kia must work until 10 pm everyday

[sweatdrop]  [grin]

• Praise 1

bro, due to the change in timing, @buadongdong cannot make it, and have to give up his slot. 

You are the next one on the list, would you want to take up the slot?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Wahaha of course!

Sry Dongdong...

• Praise 2

So busy until I missed out this thread. But 13 July I also boh eng leh..

Enjoy guys..

Query....

Durian price quite high these days. 25 bucks enough?

My tastebuds are quite lowbrow so don't need MSW but the durian should at least be decent. If need more $, I don't mind topping up (but of course depends on the other participants as well)

Don't worry bro, I am quite sure you will walk away happy this MU. If you Google the place I am sure you know what I mean, as for the price, we leave it as it is. Is like supermarket make price mistake also honour one. [:p]

For your kind thought, I shall reserve one MSW of 1.5kg just for you, let's go enjoy ourselves and don't sweat the small stuff. I really appreciate your thoughts bro, you are a great guy. [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

Wahaha of course!

Sry Dongdong...

Ok Bro, you are in. [laugh]

Do you still have payment detail, or need me send to you again? ^_^

Halo guys, see you all there in an hour. Look out for this fellow when you are there. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

post-65783-0-29824700-1499939491.jpg

Enjoy guys!! Unfortunately I can't make it this round otherwise I would definitely have joined as last durian session was great [thumbsup]  

• Praise 7