Yeshe

Twincharged

Two nice nice cars

Like machiam photo shoot :grin:

Little brother kiss big brother.  [laugh]

Supersonic

Two nice nice cars

Like machiam photo shoot :grin:

If the person dont know much about cars, they would think two cars are the same lo. Lol.

• Praise 1

BTW, what you (@yeshe ) doing in Tanjong Katong at this hour ... [sly]

Look for other PRC chio bu .. :secret-laugh:

Yeshe already says in his nick...“也许” 吧

• Praise 2

(edited)

Little brother kiss big brother. [laugh]

Not simpur :XD:

If the person dont know much about cars, they would think two cars are the same lo. Lol.

I really thought like that! :XD: Edited by Mustank

Parked in non designated lot, kana hit also must pay up.

It's 2 different issues.

Spot on.

In the same vein, I left my car door unlocked doesn't mean anyone can come and take my stuffs.

• Praise 2

6th Gear

last weekend, I saw the delivery driver for my ezbuy items is an angmo too.

3M Car mat also Ang Moh delivery!!!

(edited)

parked beside the road which does not have double yellow line.

It is quite common along Tanjong Katong road.

Common doesn't mean allow or good practice. Eg. Motorbike like to ride on centre line, but that doesn't mean allow or good practice..... I have class 2A and class 3 we learn to ride in the middle of the lane not on the line of both lane, So when get into an accident the motorbiker wish they didn't ride in centre but too late.

Thus to me this case the PRC not entirely at fault as accident was indirectly created by the victim themselves, it is a calculated risk "roadside" parking but this time the calculation fail.....

Edited by D3badge

Supercharged

Common doesn't mean allow or good practice. Eg. Motorbike like to ride on centre line, but that doesn't mean allow or good practice..... I have class 2A and class 3 we learn to ride in the middle of the lane not on the line of both lane, So when get into an accident the motorbiker wish they didn't ride in centre but too late.

Thus to me this case the PRC not entirely at fault as accident was indirectly created by the victim themselves, it is a calculated risk "roadside" parking but this time the calculation fail.....

There is not such thing as not entirely at fault. Either a Yes or a No. The rule is when u bang someone directly behind u r wrong regardless whether the car e brake or whatever reason. the CRV can fine separately for obstruction or whatever reason u would like to give but u bang means u wrong. same as murder or molest .. can i say i not entirely at fault to rape or molest because the girl dress too sexy..or show half ball.

• Praise 3

Fault is with the Vezel driver. Poor driving skills to negotiate around a stationary object.

I do observe those scruff/paint  marks on the walls up the ramps of MSCP. Obviously this is due to lousy skill and not because the ramp too narrow.

There is not such thing as not entirely at fault. Either a Yes or a No. The rule is when u bang someone directly behind u r wrong regardless whether the car e brake or whatever reason. the CRV can fine separately for obstruction or whatever reason u would like to give but u bang means u wrong. same as murder or molest .. can i say i not entirely at fault to rape or molest because the girl dress too sexy..or show half ball.

Why you miss out the murder part? If someone try to Gang rape your Wife and you kill them all you are not at fault ;) tsk tsk since you only and use rape as an example :D

Supercharged

Why you miss out the murder part? If someone try to Gang rape your Wife and you kill them all you are not at fault ;) tsk tsk since you only and use rape as an example :D

Please do not bring family into pictures.

In court I am still a murder . Just that I acted out of defense maybe the sentence is lighter. This almost the same everywhere in the world if u read news. Many such cases .

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Tanjong Katong Road

I never dare to park along that road or further up East Coast road even if there are designated lots. I can imagine chances of kanna hit or scratched at the side to be pretty high.

Send to report as? It is not an offence IF the PHV reported the accident, but TP will not look for the CRV driver to update him of the reported accident right?

If CRV want to claim insurance he got to make police report I assume.

Anyway if you send in, you done your best to help. Good deed done. Leave the rest to karma.

I just realised yesterday morning that this CRV stays in the same estate as me n in the afternoon, I manage to speak to the owner who told me that this matter has been settled amicably with the Vezel driver who stayed back to own up. So all's well ends well. Thought I put this down for the record to close this matter, cheers!

• Praise 14

I just realised yesterday morning that this CRV stays in the same estate as me n in the afternoon, I manage to speak to the owner who told me that this matter has been settled amicably with the Vezel driver who stayed back to own up. So all's well ends well. Thought I put this down for the record to close this matter, cheers!

Got jio to sign up for MCF ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1