$250k budget for a coupe

sam3003z

why not consider a C43 from PI?

310k right? above my budget. and it's PI, dont have a lot of faith in them

If I have the money I will go for Q60 hands-down. Most bang for buck!

thanks to kar_lover that i learnt of this car.

very sexy look + 400hp. nice package, havent seen it on the road at all.

310k right? above my budget. and it's PI, dont have a lot of faith in them

Seems like your heart is set on the mustang. Go for it. [thumbsup]

Supercharged

Its a newly launched car in Feb this year so won't have so many around on the road.

If you looking for out and out performance car then this is probably not the one for you. But if you want a car with a sleek modern look yet have lots of power to surprise those who think you are just a poser then this is probably a good choice. Afterall in SG you got what performance car also half the time caught in heavy traffic and so better to have a nice plush interior that you will at least enjoy a bit during those jams.

• Praise 1

Its a newly launched car in Feb this year so won't have so many around on the road.

If you looking for out and out performance car then this is probably not the one for you. But if you want a car with a sleek modern look yet have lots of power to surprise those who think you are just a poser then this is probably a good choice. Afterall in SG you got what performance car also half the time caught in heavy traffic and so better to have a nice plush interior that you will at least enjoy a bit during those jams.

It is "Steer-by-wire" though, right? Read something that says there is no actual steering rack, but all run by servos moving the wheels according to the position of the steering wheel

Hypersonic

So much money and so little brains.

Such an easy choice also cannot choose.

It's very simple. Ford or Merc.

Ford is the people's car for the

proletariat and Merc is for the

bourgeois.

Of course choose the Ford la.

:D

• Praise 6

Seems like your heart is set on the mustang. Go for it. [thumbsup]

i was set on mustang, unti i learnt of q60. 

Supercharged

when it's time to trade in, i think your jaw will also hit the floor when someone quotes you for the trade in value  [:p]

Paper value

• Praise 1

yup, i like uncommon and beautiful cars. q60 and mustang fall into that bracket. Agree that i dont need too much power, something comfortable is good enough

Supercharged

yup, i like uncommon and beautiful cars. q60 and mustang fall into that bracket. Agree that i dont need too much power, something comfortable is good enough

Great. I also like these 2 but they are quite different. So you have to choose which suits your personality better.  

• Praise 1

As usual, people ask for 250k car, recommendations can go up to 400k car.

To TS, since you made up your mind on the mustang, I think you should go for it. But do note that the resale value is crap compared to the merc and BMW. I doubt infiniti will fetch a good resale value as well. To me the interior of the mustang is better design than the Q60, but for the quality, you have to see both to decide for yourself.

• Praise 1

Why I cannot praise you again......sianz, 

But I need some help here....

You think I should spend my $2.50 lunch budget on a plate of char kuey teow or mee siam mai hum?

So much money and so little brains.

Such an easy choice also cannot choose.

It's very simple. Ford or Merc.

Ford is the people's car for the

proletariat and Merc is for the

bourgeois.

Of course choose the Ford la.

• Praise 3

As usual, people ask for 250k car, recommendations can go up to 400k car.

To TS, since you made up your mind on the mustang, I think you should go for it. But do note that the resale value is crap compared to the merc and BMW. I doubt infiniti will fetch a good resale value as well. To me the interior of the mustang is better design than the Q60, but for the quality, you have to see both to decide for yourself.

thanks man, yup have been hearing the same thing about resale value. I try not to think about it now. Go with what i like.

Im googling about q60 now. looks gd in pictures. not sure how it looks in flesh. will head to lengkee this weekend 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Why I cannot praise you again......sianz,

But I need some help here....

You think I should spend my $2.50 lunch budget on a plate of char kuey teow or mee siam mai hum?

U buy I cum

i find mockngbrd recommendations more interesting. Both of the 2 cars listed by TS are .... zero interest type.

You trying to say something ???
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Read in car magazine  0 ~ 100 in less 6 secs...  

I only need 2.5 seconds from 0 ~ 100.  [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1