$250k budget for a coupe

sam3003z

finally a supporter for mustang. I really like it for its muscular looks and the iconic racing strips.

WAH if looks can kill, this is it

Trust me ... no one ever beat @radx at looks
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged

thanks man, yup have been hearing the same thing about resale value. I try not to think about it now. Go with what i like.

Im googling about q60 now. looks gd in pictures. not sure how it looks in flesh. will head to lengkee this weekend

Bro go for it man. Why worry about resale value? Since you going for comfort..have you considered Alphard, Vellfire..

Big n comfy.. esp with GF.. mustang a bit squeeze

Turbocharged
(edited)

Bro go for it man. Why worry about resale value? Since you going for comfort..have you considered Alphard, Vellfire..

GLC Coupe?  ..also coupe... [laugh]

Stylish..people will see you up up..

even the hotel valet will rush to open your car door instead of mine...

Well within TS budget

Edited by Kyrios

Supercharged

thanks man, yup have been hearing the same thing about resale value. I try not to think about it now. Go with what i like.

Im googling about q60 now. looks gd in pictures. not sure how it looks in flesh. will head to lengkee this weekend 

Sorry to sound like a Q60 fan boy but this is one of those cars that look better in the flesh than in pics. 

haha vellfire and alphard? its ok, i will just get a room!!

250k ... I need to sell my house first

Sell house for what ? :slow:

Your place, a car park lot worth HK600K, just sell 2 car park lots can leow and some more you have 5 lots..... :secret-laugh:

S$250k car inclusive of COE & high custom tax. In HK, the car about S$150k . :grin:

• Praise 1

Sorry to sound like a Q60 fan boy but this is one of those cars that look better in the flesh than in pics. 

haha no problem, we all have our own liking. Now i'm really looking forward to seeing the car

GLC Coupe?  ..also coupe... [laugh]

Stylish..people will see you up up..

even the hotel valet will rush to open your car door instead of mine...

Well within TS budget

to be frank. i did consider glc coupe, sleek yet tough looking. my friend bought glc250 amg line. Swee!

but i still prefer a low riding car

• Praise 2

:secret-laugh:    TS asking for coupe of value around $250k.. [sly]

Hmmmm........... still not a family man yet. Young must chiong & enjoy life first :XD:

Go test drive M2, maybe you kooji kooji the salesmen he drop price for u 

can kooji until drop 30k? haha

thanks for the 240i, 70k cheaper than m2. will check it out.

haha no problem, we all have our own liking. Now i'm really looking forward to seeing the car

my previous car was 08 G37 when it first came out in usa. So I'm quite biased for this car. Now drive SUV, not practical to put baby seat in a coupe..

hope u end up with it! do update us here

I hope you do think about the resale value if you are someone that will change car every 3-5years. Because a 250k car with poor resale value might have a depreciation equilavent to a 300k car. If so, why not just buy a 300k car with good resale value in the first place. Just a food for thought.

• Praise 2

So rare, seldom see a TS who is asking for opinions so willing to play along [laugh]

haha i was the one who asked for opinions, so i appreciate all your comments

and i got some valuable ones, q60 and 240i. 

• Praise 1

I hope you do think about the resale value if you are someone that will change car every 3-5years. Because a 250k car with poor resale value might have a depreciation equilavent to a 300k car. If so, why not just buy a 300k car with good resale value in the first place. Just a food for thought.

hmmm, nv thought from that angle, keep thinking of the downpayment only. 

but thanks anyway

↡ Advertisement