$250k budget for a coupe

sam3003z

Turbocharged

Whenever I see this kind of 'I have so much money and what car should I buy ?' thread I think most likely is a self illusion thread to seek attention and entertainment one la.  Seriously why would anyone need to ask others what car should one buy and he has no idea ?  It's like asking who should you take as wife, shouldn't oneself knows best for himself ?   Lol.   

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

(edited)

Installment and full cash what's the difference?

Still owning the car what...

I think TS already has a car in his mind from the start... just want to hear how many people agrees with his decision

Since ur idea is only 2.0 or 2.3 engine. Then I Guess u have only few choices to use up that $250k.

Scratch off BMW M2, M240i.

Basically u have Mustang , Q60 and Lexus RC.

Edited by clement229

Oh people here buy car use cash ah? Haha. So sorry to start the thread.

Haha. Why bother about full cash or not. As long as you can afford it. Your downpayment for a 250k car is enough to pay full cash for many cars..

Turbocharged

Maybe this time its different, the thread starter will actually come back and confirm what car he got.

Whenever I see this kind of 'I have so much money and what car should I buy ?' thread I think most likely is a self illusion thread to seek attention and entertainment one la.  Seriously why would anyone need to ask others what car should one buy and he has no idea ?  It's like asking who should you take as wife, shouldn't oneself knows best for himself ?   Lol.   

• Praise 1

Wah lau, why you all so like that.

People buy car , just let it be lah.

$250k is only half annual salary of MCF middle income earner lah, please............

Muayhahaha.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Sorry bro can u enlighten, what's resale value got to do with whether loan is taken or not?

i think what he is trying to tell you is .. if u pay full..you can save on the interest and the rule 78 penalty. these saving can use to offset the poor resale value so that the damage not so great. but if you take loan .. the impact will be great should the the resale value be bad. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If you ask me though honestly, even though now no "commitments", later might have, this $250k can buy the 340PS supercharged V6 Jaguar XE S, which should out-handle the C300 but not sacrifice luxury. There's money left over too at $229k or less.

Sure it has two extra doors but it still looks really sporty. The engine is from the F-Type.

Jaguar_XE_IRR_V6S_009_MODELS_Desktop_910

Dunno whether @Mockngbrd will support if I suggest 430i coupe lol, probably the M240i better choice if still must be coupe.

S3 sedan is $234k, since it's a small car it's pretty fast

Turbocharged
(edited)

Got money also cannot fully pay cash ah! Wait kena go iras lim kopi jialat sia.:a-noway:

Edited by ALTK

Hypersonic

wtf ts asked what car to buy with 250k budget lah

not how to finance a 250k car

答非所问 as usual

• Praise 1

Got money also cannot fully pay cash ah! Wait kena go iras lim kopi jialat sia.:a-noway:

Buy car no issue one. Y u think along can drive masteratis

The photos seem to be taken in a spray painting room.

No it's taken in a detailer room, like 'monster shine singapore' you can facebook for it.

Turbocharged

wtf ts asked what car to buy with 250k budget lah

not how to finance a 250k car

答非所问 as usual

(edited)

No it's taken in a detailer room, like 'monster shine singapore' you can facebook for it.

wow! i have never resprayed my car over the last 20 years, letting alone the menicure and pedicure. So thanks the educational information. Edited by Ct3833