• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:13 AM

Shanhz
  • Premium member
    Shanhz
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bros, bot a beige colour leather steering wheel cover a year back but did not use. from autobacs
not sure what the size is.
as good as brand new altho' a little dirt from my boot, which should be easily removable with a wipe.
self collect from north or west.
just pay me with a piece of unused coupon (whatever value you want)

first come first serve.
sms nine 87 triple8 32

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

Ruriimasu
  • Premium member
    Ruriimasu
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

nice gesture thumbsup.gif

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:36 AM

JuveZzZ
  • JuveZzZ
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

As above?,any one have experience taking off the cover and leaving minor scratches on the Steering wheel or during the installation process. I am not sure if I should get one to protect the steering wheel.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:32 AM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

As above?,any one have experience taking off the cover and leaving minor scratches on the Steering wheel or during the installation process. I am not sure if I should get one to protect the steering wheel.

Yes, get one to protect the steering wheel.

Especially if you have calloused palm. But depending what leather is used for your steering wheel.

If tougher than human skin then maybe not necessary to protect it.

Better off buying racing glove instead. Which will also protect your hands from the awful damage from the sun ultraviolet rays.

Most importantly. No matter what protection you decided, it should not affect the way you steer.
2BDriver praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

kenspo
  • kenspo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

minor scratches [angel]

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:10 PM

kenspo
  • kenspo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

clash-of-clans-696x358.jpg

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: streeing, wheel, cover

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users