• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
72 replies to this topic | 260 praises

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

hsl118
  • Premium member
    hsl118
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Today marks the start of paynow, where you transfer funds to others using their NRIC or mobile numbers.

No longer the need to get those bank account numbers.

Several sign up promotions ongoing, from free cash to grab credits to chance to win iphone.

In the spirit of MCF, you can go full cash and put downpayment to your dealer by using his registered mobile, up to 50k.
Pinobii, Jman888, Angcheek, F355, Tonydeath, SGCMmaomao, Buadongdong and 6 other members praised this
"... cease not till death ..."
#117:30k/#173:40k/#705:50k/#xxx:60k

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:58 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Uh... any background info or not?

That is all.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you never read news or your bank never inform you?
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

And I thought ah long is here to start a thread...
F355 and hsl118 praised this

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Today marks the start of paynow, where you transfer funds to others using their NRIC or mobile numbers.

No longer the need to get those bank account numbers.

Several sign up promotions ongoing, from free cash to grab credits to chance to win iphone.

In the spirit of MCF, you can go full cash and put downpayment to your dealer by using his registered mobile, up to 50k.

pay for durian mu also can [laugh]

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:04 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow.

So if i have accounts with 3 banks. I need to select one of them to receive the $ right?

Still2016 praised this

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:04 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

both lol.

That is all.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

theres not much publicity about this ar. I never knew of it until today. Though i did receive a notification on my UOB app.

I thought it was something like android pay or what.

Edited by Lala81, 10 July 2017 - 07:24 PM.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone wan to lend me your fone pls .... ?  :grin: 

hsl118, Mercs, Pinobii, 2BDriver, Spring, SGCMmaomao, Noob79 and 1 other member praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:50 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

singapore so slow...

china people already paying practically everybody and every establishment through alipay or wechat... even beggars

😂
hsl118 and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:55 PM

hsl118
  • Premium member
    hsl118
    6th Gear
    Author Image

theres not much publicity about this ar. I never knew of it until today. Though i did receive a notification on my UOB app.
I thought it was something like android pay or what.

Technically we can only link 2 accounts since it's a 1:1 setup i.e.

Account 1 link to HP
Account 2 link to NRIC

Would think the NRIC link up would not be as popular in view of it being more personal than mobile. Or at least ppl who r transferring u money are more likely to already have your mobile, than NRIC hmm.

singapore so slow...

china people already paying practically everybody and every establishment through alipay or wechat... even beggars

ð

Go health spa can only bring phone cannot bring RMB cannot go back to locker halfway.. ml ask for tips via wechat lol

http://www.straitsti...rs-from-july-10

http://m.todayonline...-number-or-nric

UOB targeted for Android it seems (no I'm not affiliated).
"... cease not till death ..."
#117:30k/#173:40k/#705:50k/#xxx:60k

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:27 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hmm why i would want to use their UOB keyboard ???

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Finally I can pay my EX gf without contacting them. In the near future when I am rich. Haha
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:36 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Finally I can pay my EX gf without contacting them. In the near future when I am rich. Haha

Why would you want to pay them?

Child support?

Edited by Kusje, 10 July 2017 - 10:36 PM.

Buadongdong praised this
That is all.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:44 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From PayNow to unified system that pays everything

http://www.straitsti...pays-everything

I choose to be a slow adopter of this kind of stuff, so will not be using it. Here's the news link anyways.

Still2016 and Buadongdong praised this
focus

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:35 AM

Vegas
  • Premium member
    Vegas
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For goodness... WeCHAT can do every goddamn thing we are trying to implement w/o a std platform

You Never Walk Alone...... Till you walked away.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:39 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For goodness... WeCHAT can do every goddamn thing we are trying to implement w/o a std platform

Wechat is the platform....

Then the question is, why hasn't whatapp copied this? It should be quite easy for a company with the resources of facebook to do this.

That is all.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:55 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wechat is the platform....

Then the question is, why hasn't whatapp copied this? It should be quite easy for a company with the resources of facebook to do this.

i think UOB Mykey can do transfer over whatsapp.

UOB MyKey and PayNow.png

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he stay woodlands.....news reach him in 2019

i signed up for UOB and OCBC ledy

SGCMmaomao praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

http://www.straitsti...rs-from-july-10

Read the links. TBH, it doesn't explain much about how it will work except that it will allow direct transfers to NRIC or mobile (DBS and SC already have competing services but seems like they will be on board with this as well).

Bank just started to inform me today.

Just logged on internet banking to settle cc bills - logged onto 3 different bank portals and all of them asking me to sign up for this paynow.

i think UOB Mykey can do transfer over whatsapp.

attachicon.gifUOB MyKey and PayNow.png

Tks. But I'm not going to download their custom keyboard for this lol. 

I like my keyboard.

That is all.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users