Paynow

hsl118

Today marks the start of paynow, where you transfer funds to others using their NRIC or mobile numbers.

No longer the need to get those bank account numbers.

Several sign up promotions ongoing, from free cash to grab credits to chance to win iphone.

In the spirit of MCF, you can go full cash and put downpayment to your dealer by using his registered mobile, up to 50k.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

Today marks the start of paynow, where you transfer funds to others using their NRIC or mobile numbers.

No longer the need to get those bank account numbers.

Several sign up promotions ongoing, from free cash to grab credits to chance to win iphone.

In the spirit of MCF, you can go full cash and put downpayment to your dealer by using his registered mobile, up to 50k.

pay for durian mu also can [laugh]

(edited)

theres not much publicity about this ar. I never knew of it until today. Though i did receive a notification on my UOB app.

I thought it was something like android pay or what.

Edited by Lala81

Hypersonic

singapore so slow...

china people already paying practically everybody and every establishment through alipay or wechat... even beggars

• Praise 2

theres not much publicity about this ar. I never knew of it until today. Though i did receive a notification on my UOB app.

I thought it was something like android pay or what.

Technically we can only link 2 accounts since it's a 1:1 setup i.e.

Account 1 link to HP

Account 2 link to NRIC

Would think the NRIC link up would not be as popular in view of it being more personal than mobile. Or at least ppl who r transferring u money are more likely to already have your mobile, than NRIC hmm.

singapore so slow...

china people already paying practically everybody and every establishment through alipay or wechat... even beggars

ð

Go health spa can only bring phone cannot bring RMB cannot go back to locker halfway.. ml ask for tips via wechat lol

Uh... any background info or not?

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/banking/go-cashless-with-paynow-fund-transfers-from-july-10

http://m.todayonline.com/business/uobs-paynow-goes-live-allowing-payments-using-just-mobile-number-or-nric

UOB targeted for Android it seems (no I'm not affiliated).

Supersonic
(edited)

Finally I can pay my EX gf without contacting them. In the near future when I am rich. Haha

Why would you want to pay them?

Child support?

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

For goodness... WeCHAT can do every goddamn thing we are trying to implement w/o a std platform

Supersonic

For goodness... WeCHAT can do every goddamn thing we are trying to implement w/o a std platform

Wechat is the platform....

Then the question is, why hasn't whatapp copied this? It should be quite easy for a company with the resources of facebook to do this.

Wechat is the platform....

Then the question is, why hasn't whatapp copied this? It should be quite easy for a company with the resources of facebook to do this.

i think UOB Mykey can do transfer over whatsapp.

post-1109-0-91909900-1499734493_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement