Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
108 replies to this topic | 425 praises

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

OK. yours truly kena a lot of demerits for silly jokes.  But this is the most serious ABD question of 2017. 

Ever since I returned COE to govt for my BMW 335i, I ve been having sleepless night, back aches, insomia, high bood pressure, but luckily no erectal dysfunction .  Truly missed that babe 335i.  Of cos, for $240k which was what was paid 10 years ago for that, you can no longer get a 'decently powerful car' these days.  We talking about north of $300k to 400k nowadays, which is an awful amount of $$ so this is also a very important ABD question for the entire ABD alumni which has over 100 members to date(all got proper class 3 laisern one)

looking for a replacement performance car.  I ve seen a few lately:

BMW M3/M4 (my goodness...400k [hur] ) 

Macan S, GTS, Turbo (350k+, 400k+ and ...dun even think of the turbo :wacko: ) 

Boxster and Boxster-S (400k+ absolutely crazy [shocked] ) 

Ford Mustang :ph34r:

AMG A45 (one of the ugliest of the lot seen so far. Might as well get a Subaru for half the price.  didnt even test it) [thumbsdown]

Help is desperately needed to remain sane .  Still couldnt decide.  

Is there still hope in the horizon?

Intend to drive for 2 to 3 years then pass it to my son, which by then I will slow down and settle in an MPV.

Edited by Ahbengdriver, 11 July 2017 - 09:08 PM.

Lala81 praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:11 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Harrier lah. Bo beh zao [laugh] :D

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:15 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

coincidentally I went to BM with a hiadee.  KNN BM salesman seepay yaya payaya.  Tell my hiadee, book now, long queue ah, Oct delivery earliest  [rolleyes] .  My hiadee tulan and we went over to Nissan [thumbsup]

===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah ... so serious ar?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0103.JPG

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

coincidentally I went to BM with a hiadee.  KNN BM salesman seepay yaya payaya.  Tell my hiadee, book now, long queue ah, Oct delivery earliest  [rolleyes] .  My hiadee tulan and we went over to Nissan [thumbsup]

Boh bian... BM sales tok gong. So they yahya papaya. What car he bought at TC?

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Seems like a first world problem haha

Can i be ur godson? Hahaha
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Godzilla ...

Boh bian... BM sales tok gong. So they yahya papaya. What car he bought at TC?

Edited by Wt_know, 11 July 2017 - 09:43 PM.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

t0y0ta
  • t0y0ta
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is this a spoof thread of the "coupe for 250k thread"?

Let me start a "600k for a bus" thread... candidates will be Hino, KingLong, Scania....

Tianmo, Throttle2, ins1dious, Volvobrick, Lala81, Steptronic, Sunny and 1 other member praised this

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:45 PM

Ttl1976
  • Premium member
    Ttl1976
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I wish i have your problem.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

OK. yours truly kena a lot of demerits for silly jokes.  But this is the most serious ABD question of 2017. 

Ever since I returned COE to govt for my BMW 335i, I ve been having sleepless night, back aches, insomia, high bood pressure, but luckily no erectal dysfunction .  Truly missed that babe 335i.  Of cos, for $240k which was what was paid 10 years ago for that, you can no longer get a 'decently powerful car' these days.  We talking about north of $300k to 400k nowadays, which is an awful amount of $$ so this is also a very important ABD question for the entire ABD alumni which has over 100 members to date(all got proper class 3 laisern one)

looking for a replacement performance car.  I ve seen a few lately:

BMW M3/M4 (my goodness...400k [hur] ) 

Macan S, GTS, Turbo (350k+, 400k+ and ...dun even think of the turbo ) 

Boxster and Boxster-S (400k+ absolutely crazy [shocked] ) 

Ford Mustang

AMG A45 (one of the ugliest of the lot seen so far. Might as well get a Subaru for half the price.  didnt even test it) [thumbsdown]

Help is desperately needed to remain sane .  Still couldnt decide.  

Is there still hope in the horizon?

Intend to drive for 2 to 3 years then pass it to my son, which by then I will slow down and settle in an MPV.

dun bother with macan, u can ask Sp4wn why [laugh] [laugh]

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

BenTong
  • Premium member
    BenTong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

https://drivetribe.c..._source=organic

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:10 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So what's next?

$35 scooter?
Thread?
ins1dious praised this

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

TameDriver
  • TameDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Since TS has $350K as budget & missing his 335, he should go try a bmw 640i. Priced around $373K.
I also considering but couldn't decide between coupe or the grand coupe.
Vid and Tianmo praised this
Positive people also have negative thoughts,
They just don't let those thoughts grow & destroy them.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Since TS has $350K as budget & missing his 335, he should go try a bmw 640i. Priced around $373K.
I also considering but couldn't decide between coupe or the grand coupe.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:40 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is this a spoof thread of the "coupe for 250k thread"?

Let me start a "600k for a bus" thread... candidates will be Hino, KingLong, Scania....

Chio bus can?
Mercs praised this
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:44 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So what's next?

$35 scooter?
Thread?

boss... you fail pri 1 maths question lah

250k, 350k then should be 450k

not 35

my pre schooler tell me the answer one

πŸ˜‚

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

About $240k, can get Q50 3.0TT (400hp, RWD)

or Jag Xe 3.0S (340ps likely also underrated like 335i)

or M140i.

Stretch to 300k, 340i (a few K less) and S4 are there.

Your original post missed all these, the cars you posted are all above 335i league, so of course cost more.

Edited by Ake109, 11 July 2017 - 10:49 PM.

Throttle2 praised this

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:52 PM

ALTK
  • Premium member
    ALTK
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maserati. In short it call mati. Btw, wu take loan bo? Lols..

Edited by ALTK, 11 July 2017 - 10:54 PM.

Throttle2 praised this

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:54 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

https://drivetribe.c..._source=organic

that's why must get suv with air suspension
when cheong highway can lower till 2fingers wheel gap [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know, 11 July 2017 - 10:55 PM.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

With this money I will still buy Mondeo  :wub:

Or maybe S4 Avant... throw in all the options...

Or Q50 redsport 400!!  [bounce1]

edit: or wait....checked Alpina price list, B3 swee swee $350k.

Edited by 7hm, 12 July 2017 - 12:01 AM.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
γ€Œγ•γγ€δ»Šγ€ζ‰‹γ‚’δΌΈγ°γ—γ¦ 」

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, turbo performance, power and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users