$350k(ish) for a coupe/SUV/Cabrio

oh ... i still thought even with macan, your mil still had to hug her luggage from the airport

that's why you wouldn't recommend it

ð

I vaguely recalled sp4wn had to send his godzilla for a check. Something about the suspension tilting slightly to the passenger side [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

Since TS has $350K as budget & missing his 335, he should go try a bmw 640i. Priced around $373K.

I also considering but couldn't decide between coupe or the grand coupe.

Wa....yeah hor.  But looks a bit big le.  thx but go and look see this car.  I think GC looks better.

dun bother with macan, u can ask @sp4wn why [laugh] [laugh]

[confused] .......

About $240k, can get Q50 3.0TT (400hp, RWD)

or Jag Xe 3.0S (340ps likely also underrated like 335i)

or M140i.

Stretch to 300k, 340i (a few K less) and S4 are there.

Your original post missed all these, the cars you posted are all above 335i league, so of course cost more.

Q50 ? Oh didnt know that.  Gotta take a look altho switching back to Asian car got some problem of adapting.

M1 and M2 too small for my butt le.....Sat in some 1 and 2 series liao.... 

Audi S4...mmmm is it still using that Supercharged engine?

If you really want to go back to the same engine and maker, u can try the X5. That's if u really love that 335i engine.

But if u want to try something different like ,

XC90 T6

F-Pace 3.0 Supercharged S V6

Cayenne

GLE400Ah

Q7 3.0

I think u should consider this 5 cars... all around $350k..

go for a test drive , and u will see the difference in driving style

Ah......good recco. GLE400. Big enuf for my barntark too! kekeke

Actually I forgot to include that I went to see the F-Pace too when it was launched a while ago. Somehow it didnt look as nice in real life.

Really? So bad ah. I thot only Performance Motors sucks.

Almost committed to a MACAN-S(pre-owned) last year, but Wifey didnt like the exterior colour tho.

I would have thought that since they charge rediculous prices in Singapoire, their CS got to do better.

Are they technically incompetent to solve mechanical problems, or its just an attitude issue because someone didnt buy a high end 911 from them.

I think he is thinking of the X-Trail.

[drivingcar][wave] ...... how muchie?

Actually I wonder how much improvement is AS on an SUV. I read good and bad things.

I know it drops the car at Sports mode in most cars that has AS to take high speeds.

It felt great in an S-class, no doubt and BMW 7 series. But in an SUV I havent tried.

Yes I agree. The F-Pace just looks too.... fat... and simple... in real life... it has the "will get bored of its looks" after a Long time.

GLE400 is not bad. Not too common.

Turbocharged

wah eurosports.... you considering lambo now?

good service but company losing $$ gao gao leh

wah ... Makan is out ... LOL

yes. if i have to rate the current customer service, based on what i have driven:

Stuttgart Auto : 0/10

PML : 4/10

C&C: 6/10

Tan Chong : 10/10

the cockups were mind blowing. let me be blunt - they kept insisting the issue is all in my mind. gave me a long lecture. the workshop on the other hand, gave me b&w that there is a known problem. (it doesnt affect too many cars, but it was known to affect a handful - yet i was treated as if i am trying to cheat their $). only because i had b&w after that, that i felt they decided to do something.

Turbocharged

IF the service improves (since i am stuck with them for another 4.5 years), ill happily revise my rating, to be fair to them as well.

as they say in investments... "past performance is not an indicator of future outcomes" ...

so hopefully they can and will improve. 

• Praise 3

nope .. happened to go along with someone buying a lambo and was present for most of the deal when it was done over a week. even got free invite for a few parties after that lol.

yes. if i have to rate the current customer service, based on what i have driven:

Stuttgart Auto : 0/10

PML : 4/10

C&C: 6/10

Tan Chong : 10/10

the cockups were mind blowing. let me be blunt - they kept insisting the issue is all in my mind. gave me a long lecture. the workshop on the other hand, gave me b&w that there is a known problem. (it doesnt affect too many cars, but it was known to affect a handful - yet i was treated as if i am trying to cheat their $). only because i had b&w after that, that i felt they decided to do something.

No $hit.  This sounded like Insurance Company disowning claims for payment.

I recalled the last time I visited Stuttgart, the chiobu said all covered in the 5-year warranty except tyres.

Anytime anything not right just send the car in.

Is there a Macan chat group I can join? 

Turbocharged

No $hit.  This sounded like Insurance Company disowning claims for payment.

I recalled the last time I visited Stuttgart, the chiobu said all covered in the 5-year warranty except tyres.

Anytime anything not right just send the car in.

Is there a Macan chat group I can join? 

not that i know of.

i joined the porsche owners group ... but this year havent had the time to join in any events except for the annual dinner. too busy with work 

(edited)

Lol...yeah man.  Looks like a potential deal breaker for me.

I recalled the horror times I had with PML.  When you challenge them, their SA can be very rude one like as if you are an ISIS terrorist. Which is why one of the plan was to change marque to Porsche but it looks like a worse problem than PML.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

didn't know Stuttgart Auto so jialet. My friend bought Cayenne S from them and sing praises of that place.. after that buy Panamera S somemore.. maybe I will ask her about the after sales service haha

Wa....yeah hor. But looks a bit big le. thx but go and look see this car. I think GC looks better.

[confused] .......

Q50 ? Oh didnt know that. Gotta take a look altho switching back to Asian car got some problem of adapting.

If you wanna Asian car, can consider Lexus RCF 5L V8 they are selling their display piece above $350k below $400k ha ha dunno still in their lvl2 showroom or not .

NA V8 gonna extinct soon can consider

Turbocharged

didn't know Stuttgart Auto so jialet. My friend bought Cayenne S from them and sing praises of that place.. after that buy Panamera S somemore.. maybe I will ask her about the after sales service haha

ya my friend bought a boxster from them and sings its praises.

but when he read *all* of the correspondences ( i showed him everything cos he is a staunch porsche lover), i think he almost had a heart attack from the disappointment.  

Q50 ? Oh didnt know that.  Gotta take a look altho switching back to Asian car got some problem of adapting.

Q50 using a new VR30DDTT engine. Quite kilat. No harm you go sit in car and decide. Its not your usual Jap car.

Then 340i lor, still below 300k and the B58 engine is closed deck with bigger turbo than N55.

S4 is now turbo. Can go test drive.

U sound like someone I know. u happen to have Rolex to sell? :D

Hehe ... the Tuppani guy sold all his watches to keep his business afloat! It just reminded me of T2 with his huge collection of Lolex