Magnifying glass
20 replies to this topic | 257 praises

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:11 AM

Aventador
  • Aventador

Just came across this DBS ad on the internet

was impressed, very much like the touching Thai ads, and the Malaysian CNY ads

I wonder was it done by a Thai ad agency

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:43 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

Banks!
下雨收伞。。。

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:37 AM

Othello
    Othello

wow, people back then spoke Queen's English  [thumbsup]

nah ..... still far from Thai ads, very far in fact imo 

F355, hsl118 and Volvobrick praised this
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:50 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje

Lol.

This is certainly a good show. But not the DBS we all know. Sounds more like the old POSB where bankers still had a heart.

These days, what's not about annual profits and returns?
F355 praised this
That is all.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777

Damn bloody stupid bank, must click logout "twice" then u can log out from the internet banking system.

Complaint so many times, yet nothing is done.
Jellandross praised this

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

Atrecord
    Atrecord

Damn bloody stupid bank, must click logout "twice" then u can log out from the internet banking system.

Complaint so many times, yet nothing is done.

Worse, the internet banking app is not compatible on my Nexus android tablet. Asked them how, they said sorry...  [smash]

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:14 AM

Still2016
  • Still2016
    Banned

We need originality, too often our industry basically just copy and modify, worse they copy wholesale, that is, concept.
Sunny, Mcf777, BabyBlade, Noob79, Pocy and Newbie26 praised this

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

F355
  • F355

In reality , the amount of attention you get from your RM is directly proportional to the amount of your money you have for investment . 

Mcf777, Othello, Jellandross, Vid, Vratenza and Pocy praised this

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:49 AM

BabyBlade

Love it! Love Adrian Pang as always! 

I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:51 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

In reality , the amount of attention you get from your RM is directly proportional to the amount of your money you have for investment .

FL also. I heard ppl say
F355 praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:52 AM

Othello
    Othello

They are also a funny bunch. When you don't need money, they keep offering you loans or credit facility. When you REALLY REALLY NEED money, they run far far away :D
Vratenza and Carbon82 praised this
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:00 AM

• Jman888

is this an ads or some kind of mini series? i saw it more than a year ago liao.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

Little_prince

banks is the kind of business where they offer to lend you an umbrella when it's nice and sunny outside and take it back at the first sign of rain.

Vid, Vratenza, F355, Pocy and Volvobrick praised this
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje

They are also a funny bunch. When you don't need money, they keep offering you loans or credit facility. When you REALLY REALLY NEED money, they run far far away :D

Offering loans is one thing.

One thing I can't stand is how they keep sending fake cheques to me.

1 Anonymous member praised this
That is all.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

I prefer these advertisement by Bryan Wong & Zoe Tay. [laugh]  [laugh]

Vid, Jamesc, Easyrider, Noob79, FourZero, F355, Angcheek and 6 other members praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

Vratenza
    Vratenza

No wonder .......I don't even have an RM...... -_-

FourZero, F355, Volvobrick and Still2016 praised this
#notmypresident

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:28 PM

Angcheek
    Angcheek

Love it! Love Adrian Pang as always! 

ohhh you like Adrian Pang hor   :blink:

.......... I think I will make it  [rolleyes]

Mercs, Still2016 and Spring praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:56 PM

G1234
  • G1234

I prefer these advertisement by Bryan Wong & Zoe Tay. [laugh]  [laugh]

this one is extremely sexist. I am surprised nobody complain them. What age now still trying to portrait women as robber to men's money? [thumbsdown]  [thumbsdown]  

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

Vratenza
    Vratenza

She don't like Donny Yen lah :D

ohhh you like Adrian Pang hor   :blink:

.......... I think I will make it  [rolleyes]

Angcheek praised this