Liverpool 2017/18: YNWA with Klopp

TangoElite

Turbocharged

See how wel organised rafa has made newcastle defend. Pool hardly hv any clear look on goal. Doesnt help that front 3 not in sync wif each other

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

And stubborn klopp keep using moreno instead of Robertson

tbh, playing who at lb today also wun win, y not give moreno a break?

relagation form: 1 win in 7

it can only get better (i hope)... since we lost 1 game of consequence during this period playing BADLY

Firmino off-form, Sturridge cannot make it. Can try Solanke next?

try liao... also cannot make it

One of the worse match I have ever seen is the game against Arsenal in 1989.

We were top of the league 3 points ahead of Arsenal and with a goal difference of +1

The last game of the season Arsenal needed to beat us at Anfield with a 2 goal advantage.

We never expected them to beat us at Anfield and to win by 2 clear goals.

Michael Thomas scores against us in the 89 min to make it 2 - 0 to win the League.

I remember Liverpool then bought Thomas and benched him so he never played

football again to punish him. All these 3 - 2 games are nothing. Strengthens your heart.

:D

I was in my bunk at that time. Dunno is cos next day got live firing so must stay in, or what reason. Pissed totally when the goal went in...

What a lousy match, or rather, a lousy team.

Some might say we should support the team no matter what, but i also believe in tough love. The team so junk, better whack them terok...

Didn't see them win any of the 50-50 balls, didn't see them string more than 3 forward-passes together (backwards one, can be many many together, but they are all useless, aren't they?)... 

With all the possession, and the number of attempts, they had far fewer attempts on target than Newcastle.

With all the attacking talents available (except Lallana who is injured), we still cannot do shit about bus parkers. And to attack Pool is v simple: Matp and Lovren are like the legs of a prostitute, always open big big... all that is needed, is for the opponents to put in a pass between these 2, someone run towards the ball, and that's it... pathetic.

We can't defend, and we keep running into teams that can defend. Then they counter attack, and we're finished. When we have goals to cushion, at least got hope. When our attackers go MIA, then our chances to win, go with them too (MIA)...

The team is lacking confidence with each other. In their heart.. they are probably starting to blame and doubt each other..the defence will say defence starts from the front. The forwards will probably say wtf u defence doing..

Next they will blame .. the manager..

Well another season gone..can only hope we can win the UCL, if not the Europa league..

I don't even bother to watch anymore nowadays. A few times i even sacrifice Sat date night in order to watch the game. Then as i am watching (and suffering) i realised my time could be better spent with my babe. Then on days like yesterday where no sacrifice was needed due to late game, i realise my sleep was not worth giving up so i also just sleep.

Then i realised basically nothing is worth giving up to watch pool play any more.....sigh... i think i really not going to renew my subscripition after current contract expires....

Edited by Kar_lover

bad run of results... klopp can't coach a defence it seems.

somehow moreno managed to be no longer a disaster but the the rest of the defence lol

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged

jus absolute garbage. even with plenty of attacking talents, pool jus cant breakdown a defence. lack of confidence n ideas. feel like im watching rodgers team. 

where in hell has the heavy metal football go to....

It is interesting to note that when Klopp won the Bundesliga titles:. Dortmund let in less than 30 goals for both season. To say that he does not know Defence is debatable or was it just fluke.. whatever it is this Klopp team for the last 2 Seasons have been defensively naive and comical to say the least.. tactics are stubbornly one dimensional.. so what’s next.. sack Klopp now or later? Whatever it is this season and next will be mediocre.. a team under transition.. I have decided to switch allegiance. And forget about the EPL for the next 3 season.. can’t bear to see the ruthlessness of the Manchester clubs and comedy central team call pool and its master clown Klopp. It’s la Liga and Bundesliga for me!! Or also the French league

Edited by BenTong
↡ Advertisement