Liverpool 2017/18: YNWA with Klopp

TangoElite

this season he has done not much wrong...

Yeah...thats y. He has been gd so far. No reason to bring on robertson, altho robertson also gd.

Turbocharged

Yeah...thats y. He has been gd so far. No reason to bring on robertson, altho robertson also gd.

i would play both.... robertson LB, moreno LM

but that would mean mr klopp cannot play with his dumb no striker formation

For all the simlj pressing his teams are good at, i cannot understand why we transition SOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWW from defence to attack. Other teams, GK to striker, in less than 10 sec, our ball is still with henderson or can within our own half after 2 minutes. Really f**king dumb!

I really think we should always play with a  natural proven striker.  Historically, Pool always have a proven striker over the past decades during those league successes.

Edited by Icedbs

J Klopp should stick to the 4-4-2 formation from now on ....

My preferred Pool squad :-  

Goalkeeper    -   Danny Ward / Mignoleh

Defence     -    1) Joe Gomes / Trent Alex-Arnold

2) Joel Matip

3) Ragnar Klavan

4) Alberto Moreno / Andrew Robertson

Midfield       -    1) Mohd Salah / Ejaria

2) Philippe Coutinho

3) Reberto Firmino / Henderson

4) Sadio Mane / Lallana

Strikers        -   1) Ben Woodburn / Sturridge

2 ) Rhian Brewster / Solanke 

Klopp read my post .... [smash]

He deployed 9 players I had selected last weekend and win 3 - 0 ... :a-happy:

:grin:  :grin:

• Praise 2

For all the simlj pressing his teams are good at, i cannot understand why we transition SOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWW from defence to attack. Other teams, GK to striker, in less than 10 sec, our ball is still with henderson or can within our own half after 2 minutes. Really f**king dumb!

thats the thing. he used to set up the team for very quick counter attack. thats where his term of "heavy metal" football came from. but somehow, over the months, all those tactics that he used are gone. he became brendan rodgers. 

U see... Henderson and can... One is no confident passing forward... another one think he is as good as Lallana and want to dribble.

thats the thing. he used to set up the team for very quick counter attack. thats where his term of "heavy metal" football came from. but somehow, over the months, all those tactics that he used are gone. he became brendan rodgers.

Because he sold Lucas.

Turbocharged

At home tmrw vs Maribor in the 4th game of CL.

Just hoping for a win (no need 7-0) and more or less progression into the next round.

And no injuries.

We seem to have forgotten we still have Clyne, but when will he be back? So Gomez can play CB?

Don jeed to wait for clyne to come back. If klopp wanna put gomez as CB, TAA can play as RB. But looks like gomez converted to RB already