• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4103 replies to this topic | 181,433 praises

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:48 PM

BabyBlade

Time for a Part 3.

Here's one to kickstart.

mee goreng.jpg

Homecooked Mee Goreng for breakfast cooked by my dearest colleague [:)] (not kobayashiGT btw)

Anyway guys when you post food pictures, could you also mention the restaurant/cafe/coffeeshop/food court that it's from? That was the intention of my original thread when I started 'What Did You Makan Today' back in 2015! As they say good food must share!  ^_^

cashcow, Vid, Nzy, Jman888, Pocy, Sunny, Wolfverine and 21 other members praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I was here ... post #0002

:D

Pocy, FourZero, Freeder, lausai88, Lala81, Uncle2, SiLangKia, 4 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
focus

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

cashcow
  • cashcow
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will follow the leader 1.

Attached Thumbnails

• GTGift2.jpg

Edited by cashcow, 14 July 2017 - 05:00 PM.

kobayashiGT, Nzy, Pocy, Uncle2, Freeder, lausai88, Lala81, 9 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my lunch for past 2 days

Bras basah complex food court 
rps20170713_141244.jpg

红锅 Bugis junction
rps20170713_141303.jpg

kena scolded by BB   [:(]  [:(]

cashcow, BabyBlade, Vid, Newbie26, Pocy, FourZero, Sunny and 9 other members praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

kobayashiGT

Pedas sia.  Nearly killed me. But very nice! not complaining! 

When are you cooking for us? 

Time for a Part 3.

Here's one to kickstart.

attachicon.gifmee goreng.jpg

Homecooked Mee Goreng for breakfast cooked by my dearest colleague [:)] (not kobayashiGT btw)

Anyway guys when you post food pictures, could you also mention the restaurant/cafe/coffeeshop/food court that it's from? That was the intention of my original thread when I started 'What Did You Makan Today' back in 2015! As they say good food must share!  ^_^

cashcow, Pocy, Tianmo and SiLangKia praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

BabyBlade

Wei... Location/name of restaurant please. Haha.

pChou praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

BabyBlade

Yesterday's lunch with my client.

western food.jpg

Chicken Chop at Unity Centre (Bukit Batok). Their western food is good. I think the shop is called Golden Rooster (don't quote me on that as I can't exactly remember)

Enye, FourZero and orion2006 praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:05 PM

BabyBlade

Pedas sia.  Nearly killed me. But very nice! not complaining! 

When are you cooking for us? 

Yes so yummy! I will order MacDelivery next Friday ok! Hahaha. If you want me to 'cook', sure. Bread with peanut butter or Nutella. Take your pick!

Tianmo praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

cashcow
  • cashcow
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How come this thread moved to lite n easy. not makan corner?

Edited by cashcow, 14 July 2017 - 05:10 PM.

BabyBlade, Newbie26, FourZero, Freeder, Carbon82 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:08 PM

BabyBlade

How come this thread moved to lite n easy. not makan corner?

My bad. Thanks for spotting.

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifwestern food.jpg

Chicken Chop at Unity Centre (Bukit Batok). Their western food is good. I think the shop is called Golden Rooster (don't quote me on that as I can't exactly remember)

how come lunch with client is not in atas restaurant one?

:blink:  :D

Pocy, FourZero, Freeder, lausai88, Pinobii and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifwestern food.jpg

How to become your client har ?
Than can have chance to have lunch with you 😁😁😁
Vid, Newbie26, Angcheek, Pocy, FourZero, Pinobii, Staff69, 7 other members and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I just wanted to be on the first page :D

Nzy, Newbie26, Pocy, FourZero, lausai88, Uncle2, Tianmo, 2 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:35 PM

BabyBlade

Table Manners Changi City Point.

image.jpeg

Newbie26, Blueray and Tianmo praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:55 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

20170713_122124.jpg

Home cooked Meatballs and pasta.

Edited by Nzy, 14 July 2017 - 05:56 PM.

Jman888, Vid, Newbie26, Pocy, BabyBlade, FourZero, RH1667 and 14 other members praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:18 PM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Had lunch at Hillion today, at the Seoul Street area. Had Korean Chicken Porridge, flavourful and perfect for today's weather!

Hope I make it into the 1st page for once HAHA [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]  [smash]

20170714_151754.jpg

Edited by SiLangKia, 14 July 2017 - 06:19 PM.

Vid, Pocy, BabyBlade, FourZero, Pinobii, Jman888, Staff69 and 14 other members praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Checking in...

Pocy and FourZero praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw this thread while eating home made turtle 膏。

so snap for first page cover.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1500029176549-287187554.jpg

Pocy, FourZero, Jman888, Carbon82, Christan, Blueray, cashcow and 5 other members praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:53 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chop Chop a good seat first ..... haha
Had this some days back at Hougang Ave 1 ......

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1957.JPG

FourZero, Uncle2, Carbon82, Hamburger, Freeder, Christan, cashcow and 14 other members praised this

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

FourZero
  • Premium member
    FourZero
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lunch at Amoy st Hawker 😄👍😋 back n hvg my local fravourites 😄👍

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_8420.JPG

Jman888, Staff69, Fcw75, Wolfverine, Uncle2, Freeder, Blueray, 12 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Live Well 😊

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: food, foodie, breakfast, lunch and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users