What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

Aiyo... don't 打情骂俏 here leh.. Go get a room already! hhahaha.. oops  [lipsrsealed]  :a-fun:

bro dont sabo me! later @jamesc come and find me haha... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Can la.. You so fit and lean. Tall also. Sure u can tahan.. Not like me.. Bottom heavy.. Run a while then panting like mad already.. Go go go.. Wahahahah
  • Praise 1

Wah @tianmo gor gor, this @kdash is like a younger version of u, but his speed is lightning fast, when r u gonna jio our chio mm @chryst for lunch?

• Praise 6

@jamesc is an understanding guy.

If he can tolerate his MIL, this is just a small matter to him.

安啦

• Praise 2

Verdict: Overrated.

2gv0gfa.jpg

2vjub2s.jpg

I had once at white sand, never rtn since and unlikely to rtn also. I posted before, got sand in my kangkong and nobody even bother to apologize. Maybe is white sand branch, so got extra sand. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

And overpriced if not at the Joo Seng outlet. Dry bkt is better than soup though!

Indeed the dry one is better, but the portion is really enough for a little kid only, and yes overly priced. <_<[laugh][laugh]

Wah @tianmo gor gor, this kdash is like a younger version of u, but his speed is lightning fast, when r u gonna jio our chio mm @chyst for lunch?

Indeed the dry one is better, but the portion is really enough for a little kid only, and yes overly priced. <_<[laugh][laugh]

outram ya hua at psa is worse... some more no air con

only can afford to eat on ah gong expense when wanna intro local food to foreign visitors

Like that is the white sand branch liao. I'm usually ok at joo seng, went WS one time and never returned. Tampines Mall can skip too. But I like their youtiao! Buy and eat with century egg porridge

I had once at white sand, never rtn since and unlikely to rtn also. I posted before, got sand in my kangkong and nobody even bother to apologize. Maybe is white sand branch, so got extra sand. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Got extra ingredient, value for money mah...  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Like that is the white sand branch liao. I'm usually ok at joo seng, went WS one time and never returned. Tampines Mall can skip too. But I like their youtiao! Buy and eat with century egg porridge

had waffles from Udders at Timbre+ today too! Baileys & Bourbon & Kit Kat ice cream , not bad!

But ate alone cos @kdash and @chryst neh jio :(((((

Jk it's ok I don't wanna be lightbulb HAHA

post-156882-0-10606100-1512050429_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 23

Son called asked me buy liu lian, and specified wanted D24. Went to usual stall, and gotten this so call old tree XOD24, $12/kg. Not bad! [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

post-65783-0-88938800-1512051787.jpg

• Praise 17

Breakfast at Dunman FC. Joo Chiat AH Huat WTM

attachicon.gifIMG_20171130_092312.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20171130_093154.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20171130_093252.jpg

Take Q no. to order, first time encounter. 

Overall, passable to me as food is on the bland/lighter side. 

Soup - Light, 

Wonton - Not salty

Noodle - I asked for less chilli, yet I still felt the heat. In the style of Fei Fei I think, can only taste the chilli. Also, noodle is not the HK style WTM type, not the springy type. 

Char Siew - Tender

Verdict - Prob won't go unless no choice. Like this morning, was in the vicinity and not many stalls open. 

Oh, beside it is a TAU KUA BAO stall. Opposite is Gina's Vadai 

Would suggest to try WTM on upper flr instead. Noodles is springy, soup tasty & chilli really is hot which I always ask for additional!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13