What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

Feel like eating Kueh Chap for lunch at Telok Blangah Crescent Block 11 Market And Food Centre but veri far fr my place, so found myself an excuse :- go Safra Mount Faber e-Mart shopping then soonpian eat lunch there...

A pity e dessert stall not open 2day...

post-172915-0-72555700-1500992452_thumb.jpg

• Praise 23

Experimenting with air flyer, 2day knocked off early, go finest walk walk, came back with wagyu beef steak, between ~$9-12/steak

Salad is yummy but not healthy coz of dressing and bacon bits

• Praise 8

All these discussions about fish make me craving for it...

2epuhok.jpg

Nice to go with porridge (cooked with 百合).

vf8578.jpg

• Praise 22

Public Service Announcement 

McDonald's Nasi Lemak burger, Chendol McFlurry sell out in 2 weeks

SINGAPORE: Fans of McDonald's Nasi Lemak burger will no longer be able to get their fix, after the fast-food chain announced on Tuesday (Jul 25) that it was sold out islandwide, less than two weeks after it was first launched.

Other limited-edition items such as the Chendol McFlurry and Bandung McFizz have also sold out, McDonald's said in a press release in which it thanked Singaporeans for their "overwhelming support".

The burger was launched as part of a special menu inspired by local favourites ahead of Singapore's National Day.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mcdonald-s-nasi-lemak-burger-chendol-mcflurry-sell-out-in-2-9062172

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

Rise and shine. Nasi lemak burger sold out does not mean you starve right?

Chicken soto - $2.50,  mee rebus + chicken + tempeh add-on $3.50. Both also sold out fast. Yummy.

post-160605-0-63842800-1501033227_thumb.jpg

post-160605-0-14505900-1501033254_thumb.jpg

• Praise 24

Turbocharged

Eat real nasi lemak still better. Unless they recreate a real basmati nasi version to replace the buns. Then it's really nasi lemak burger. Now no nasi and no lemak.

Agree 100%. Nothing but the real thing.   [nod]

But still must respect n praise the mac's spin doctors for successfully creating this re-packaged "fake" roti lemak as the real "nasi lemak" because there is actually no "nasi' at all.

You can bluff the "kids" but not the "purist" folks like us. lol

:D

• Praise 2

actually how come ar. u usu eat macs quite often. haha

I dont eat McD often. Probably once in 3-4 months?

Was on Roadtrip when they launched. Was having cough when back. Just recovered on Monday.

• Praise 1

I dont eat McD often. Probably once in 3-4 months?

Was on Roadtrip when they launched. Was having cough when back. Just recovered on Monday.

dont worry, you didnt miss anything even if you didnt get to try.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

DIY Ichiran Ramen for lunch today with friends at my place hahaha. First try, hope it's good, it's actually really easy to make with the premix

post-156882-0-05330500-1501039714_thumb.jpg

post-156882-0-14241500-1501039727_thumb.jpg

• Praise 22

Eat real nasi lemak still better. Unless they recreate a real basmati nasi version to replace the buns. Then it's really nasi lemak burger. Now no nasi and no lemak.

I take those $1.80-$2 banana leaf breakfast nasi lemak over this ang moh fake Malay  food anytime.  -_-  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Agree 100%. Nothing but the real thing.   [nod]

But still must respect n praise the mac's spin doctors for successfully creating this re-packaged "fake" roti lemak as the real "nasi lemak" because there is actually no "nasi' at all.

You can bluff the "kids" but not the "purist" folks like us. lol

:D

not only no nasi, I cannot taste the lemak, chili also cannot make it. Mayb sell in ang moh land will HUAT ah, but sell here can sell until sold out I think is crazy. 

Dont know can sue McD for misleading or not?  [:p]   [laugh]  [laugh]

?

Ichiran isn't in singapore right.

Yeah, Tapaoed the mix back from my recent Japan trip HAHA. but finished liao, sad :(

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9