What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

Thanks; Chili's @ Tanglin Mall. Always like to go there whenever we're craving for American/Mexican food - good portion and taste [thumbsup]

Where's the Ang Moh food from? Looks good.

↡ Advertisement

I didn't try the nasi lemak burger but try their candol mcflurry and coconut pie. Mcflurry use coconut ice cream, need to stir the gula melaka from the button. Coconut pie with nata de coco, creamy but not so jerlat.

attachicon.gifrps20170714_214355.jpg

so should we give the mcflurry a try? 

Dilemma, why everytime when i'm on diet, there re always good food to tempt me. Staring at @tianmo  [shakehead]

im on diet

please don't later you turn pale then we can't recognise you :p :p

Hypersonic

please don't later you turn pale then we can't recognise you :p :p

He turn pale?

• Praise 4

so should we give the mcflurry a try?

Dilemma, why everytime when i'm on diet, there re always good food to tempt me. Staring at @tianmo [shakehead]

Why do you have to go on a diet when you are already so slim and sexy? You are making many ladies out there very jelly you know. [gorgeous]^_^

Darling, No need dilemma lah, come I eat with you, we go eat the nasi lemak burger and the mcflurry together next week. If you like the mcflurry you can have mine as well, if you don't like pass over and I finish for you.

And don't worry I will make arrangement with the fat demon, if any weight increase all come to me, you no put on weight after the meal. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Everytime after start a new thread, will diligently post photo.

After that, fade away liao. Maybe never makan already.

Home cook 63.

post-35926-0-05116700-1500079331_thumb.jpg

• Praise 18

Why do you have to go on a diet when you are already so slim and sexy? You are making many ladies out there very jelly you know. [gorgeous]^_^

Darling, No need dilemma lah, come I eat with you, we go eat the nasi lemak burger and the mcflurry together next week. If you like the mcflurry you can have mine as well, if you don't like pass over and I finish for you.

And don't worry I will make arrangement with the fat demon, if any weight increase all come to me, you no put on weight after the meal. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You can offer @babyblade the mcd, she is slimmer and sexier. Definetely she can finish the burger the ixe cream and the pie. Lol

You can offer @babyblade the mcd, she is slimmer and sexier. Definetely she can finish the burger the ixe cream and the pie. Lol

Thanks to you for selling me lor, now I tio put on ignore mode liao, don't say offer her makan, talk also all burn liao. [:/]

Ok, then Monday I deliver a mcflurry to you, the burger and pie I oneself settle. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Thanks; Chili's @ Tanglin Mall. Always like to go there whenever we're craving for American/Mexican food - good portion and taste [thumbsup]

hmm think i had chilli's twice before. Once at universal studio, and another time was at the building beside PUB when it first came into SG.

portions good but food just 6/10 type leh.

• Praise 1

It's American-style bar and restaurant. One of the more authentic ones here but American food, like that lor. Margarita, as in the cocktail, not bad drink.

i know. It's a decent family restaurant.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

No need pay full price for Chili's.

Use Eatigo app for discount, up to 50% depending on timing.

No one pay full price nowadays.  [laugh]

• Praise 7

No one pay full price nowadays. [laugh]

me lor, I hardly look for such coupon or credit card promotions when I decide where and what to eat.

F&B business is quite tough liao so I do a bit of my part for the economy [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 4

No one pay full price nowadays.  [laugh]

so far i used it once for coco ichibanya. Ok lah, peak period, 10% off better than nothing. but the restaurant selection is limited.

me lor, I hardly look for such coupon or credit card promotions when I decide where and what to eat.

F&B business is quite tough liao so I do a bit of my part for the economy [laugh] [laugh]

Another way of saying you don't look at price one aka elite. [laugh]
  • Praise 3

(edited)

It's only 50% if u go eat like at ... 3-4 pm for lunch or something lol. More popular restaurants then is 20-30% only.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement