What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

[laugh] my expectation not very high especially bearing in mind have to be family friendly environment!

hmm think i had chilli's twice before. Once at universal studio, and another time was at the building beside PUB when it first came into SG.

portions good but food just 6/10 type leh.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Ytd's dinner, every time pass by this stall, wonder what they sell, quite nice

BB ask why you never put place put name?

Full menu bro.

At least those I went to.

Read that some places exclude drinks though.

At coco ichibanya it's 3 main courses (I reserve 3 pax). Rest excluded

My turn to lut nasi lemak burger and chendol mcflurry.

Chicken is smell of Turmeric, basically is deep fried chicken coated with turmeric powder, if you are not comfortable with strong turmeric taste, this burger not for you. Chilli so so, not really strong, mayb considering is for mass market. So those expecting power nasi lemak kind of chilli will be disappointed.

Chendol mcflurry is normal mcflurry sitting in a pool of light gula melaka mix with coconut cream, top with a little green chendol and fine coconut. If you don't mix them well ( which will take some kungku), is as good as eating ice cream and sauce separately in a same bowl. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Coconut pie I totally wrote off, the only pie from mcd I will consider buying on it's own is the yam pie. [laugh]

Worth to try at least once, repeat order I will rather go eat power nasi lemak.

Chendol mcflurry? I prefer to eat chendol ice cream at swensen, or chendol add a scoop of ice cream. [laugh]

post-65783-0-24575500-1500104738.jpg

post-65783-0-10146300-1500104755.jpg

post-65783-0-34531200-1500104772_thumb.jpg

post-65783-0-74399900-1500104788.jpg

• Praise 14

Hypersonic

BB ask why you never put place put name?

Yar loh, but did BB ask address for home cooked ?
  • Praise 12

No need pay full price for Chili's.

Use Eatigo app for discount, up to 50% depending on timing.

No one pay full price nowadays.  [laugh]

Browsed Eatigo a few times and I noticed the Marche 50% off slots usually sold out 2 weeks in advance.

Think there is some cashback if used together with Shopback.

• Praise 3

Yar loh, but did BB ask address for home cooked ? ð

you can put if you want, I dun mind if chowyunfatt put his address [laugh]

[laugh] my expectation not very high especially bearing in mind have to be family friendly environment!

Agreed. If we can eat at Swensens. Anything is an upgrade lol

My turn to lut nasi lemak burger and chendol mcflurry.

Chicken is smell of Turmeric, basically is deep fried chicken coated with turmeric powder, if you are not comfortable with strong turmeric taste, this burger not for you. Chilli so so, not really strong, mayb considering is for mass market. So those expecting power nasi lemak kind of chilli will be disappointed.

Chendol mcflurry is normal mcflurry sitting in a pool of light gula melaka mix with coconut cream, top with a little green chendol and fine coconut. If you don't mix them well ( which will take some kungku), is as good as eating ice cream and sauce separately in a same bowl. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Coconut pie I totally wrote off, the only pie from mcd I will consider buying on it's own is the yam pie. [laugh]

Worth to try at least once, repeat order I will rather go eat power nasi lemak.

Chendol mcflurry? I prefer to eat chendol ice cream at swensen, or chendol add a scoop of ice cream. [laugh]

rps20170715_152518.jpg

rps20170715_152624.jpg

rps20170715_152659.jpg

rps20170715_152756.jpg

I like chendol ice cream at Swensens

I like chendol ice cream at Swensens

Quite good hor, I sometimes take 2, but long time no eat liao. Must lut again soon. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Quite good hor, I sometimes take 2, but long time no eat liao. Must lut again soon. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh u mean 2 scoops. I like the sundae.

Went to ABC market last night just to try this satay beehoon as it is only open from 3 to 10pm. Worth it!

The beehoon is nicely cooked (not too tough or soggy) and ingredients are all very fresh (meat, liver, cuttlefish, hum and Kang kong) and again perfectly cooked, especially the liver and hum. If I were to nick pick, the sauce while taste authentic, is too little and get further diluted by the water from the beehon and ingredients. 美中不足.

So which stall exactly? This one. [;)]

bro, I guessed you staying at East side. How does this compare to the one at Fengshan 85 mkt. That one also not bad

• Praise 4

bro, I guessed you staying at East side. How does this compare to the one at Fengshan 85 mkt. That one also not bad

Ah, I wanted to ask this question too

I find the 85 one nice, generous liao and gravy [thumbsup]

• Praise 6

Why do you have to go on a diet when you are already so slim and sexy? You are making many ladies out there very jelly you know. [gorgeous]^_^

Darling, No need dilemma lah, come I eat with you, we go eat the nasi lemak burger and the mcflurry together next week. If you like the mcflurry you can have mine as well, if you don't like pass over and I finish for you.

And don't worry I will make arrangement with the fat demon, if any weight increase all come to me, you no put on weight after the meal. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

There u go again

Alert alert!!!!!

Nasi lemak burger out of stock island wide.

No........no, I have not tried before.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1