What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

Late dinner at ABC Hawker n u r right I will nvr skip my Power Chendol ððð

What's good for dinner there ar. I always don't go there for dinner since like most of the stalls are closed.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Dinner at Modestos at vivocity rooftop.

Eatigo 30 percent off for the Ala Carte items except junior set. Food OK La 6/10? Bit better than swensens. Generous portions though...

No need to queue for table since we went in just a bit before the dinner crowd really came in. And also less popular restaurant that's why they were on eatigo.

Everything was a bit too salty. One good thing was that every meal was served piping hot. Lol seldom u see that nowadays in most family restaurants...

Still burping up the lasagna. The portions are bit too much for Singaporeans I feel.

post-4207-0-59756000-1500130917_thumb.jpgpost-4207-0-75482300-1500130929_thumb.jpgpost-4207-0-36970400-1500130941_thumb.jpg

• Praise 13

What's good for dinner there ar. I always don't go there for dinner since like most of the stalls are closed.

U r right, I usually go during lunch. Dinner will be the claypot rice n the Hokkien fried prawn noodle (opp Jin Jin Dessert), Thai stall (beside Jin Jin again) n this fried Oyster.

My fravourite Fatty Cheong close before 4-5pm I think.

N of course my fravourite dessert

• Praise 6

Let me suggest some nice stalls like western food (wow wow west) , hand made pau (Bao zhai) , claypot rice , Taiwan porridge (Gu zhao ren) , fried hokkien mee , satay bee hoon (carbon 82's pics) , orh luark (4 zero's pics) n the power chendol...

Nbzzz, hungry liao...

• Praise 3

no leh... i haven't eaten before

but soon kueh lunch , i went around searching for foc food for tea break and dinner

• Praise 11

Twincharged

Nice view, is the food good?

On at Clifford Square.

sample 3 appetizers and 3 mains and individual desserts for $50.

35786460311_4cded1a565_b.jpg

• Praise 11

Had dinner at 313, went to Barrio by Mex Out . Had the Char Grilled Chicken Rice Bowl, not bad but the portion abit small, overall pretty satisfied:) 

Next thing Imma try is the Nasi Lemak Burger from Macs HAHAHA

post-156882-0-06706500-1500138742_thumb.jpg

• Praise 23

I only step into Mac cafe for for kopi.

Have not eat Macdonald foods for years.

Was surprised food guru here can be so crazy for Macdonald food.

I will go for the real Nasi Lemak and not a burger.

Is just me

• Praise 5

Jurong got lots, come jurong eat. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Strangely parkway parade no stock in the evening.

East sides people love mac.....hahaahah

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

Wah u must some very big shot, the foc stuff u r getting is endless one hor ð

Me too, the chendol mcflurry like quite unique, I like their pineapple pie, a pity that it's not a regular item

chief, you are right...

165cm x 165kg is quite big physically and short

• Praise 1

(edited)

For the benefit of those that have yet to try the Nasi Lemak burger, I shall share my unboxing experience...

Outer box with nice banana leaf imprint and introduction massage

xnyj3b.jpg

There is a 2nd layer of paper packaging, probably to keep the burger warm and tasty

b80pj5.jpg

Open up the wrap and you will have a glimpse of what are installed for you, sambal chilli, the chunky thigh meat and fried egg... drooling now, oh wait

24yr2x4.jpg

Here is a full view of the burger, after turning it upright, and now you can have a better view of the toasty roti, which is very soft yet feel a little crispy in the hand.

14o6t6t.jpg

Ok, before we taste it, let have a look at the "hidden" components, oh yeh now you can see the layer of sambal chilli, 2 slice of cucumbers, a bit of onion, full view of the fried egg and that piece of specially marinated chicken thigh (all these really just look like taken from a plate of $3 Nasi lemak from your neighbourhood hawker centre)

2ym9ms8.jpg

And up next...

Boh liao, really! This last photo somehow give you an idea how the burger taste (渣都没有)

6ozudc.jpg

It is the end of my unboxing experience. Thanks for watching and hope you like it. Do stay tuned for more. [:p]:D :D

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 27

For so long and 3rd part already, a makan thread has never won anything, I think we sld all support this thread to be TOTM and let makan win something.

Can we go praise the first post and a makan thread a winner? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

For so long and 3rd part already, a makan thread has never won anything, I think we sld all support this thread to be TOTM and let makan win something.

Can we go praise the first post and a makan thread a winner? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

left pocket to right pocket? [laugh]
  • Praise 1

For the benefit of those that have yet to try the Nasi Lemak burger, I shall share my unboxing experience...

Outer box with nice banana leaf imprint and introduction massage

It is the end of my unboxing experience. Thanks for watching and hope you like it. Do stay tuned for more. [:p]:D :D

oh I had that last nite for supply ... not bad i would say  :D

• Praise 4

can i pretend to be your client?

when invite me lunch at atas restaurant?

bought this grape before, like eating grape flavoured jelly/bubblegum,

dont quite like the texture (still prefer crunchy type)

lucky this time it's free

the one from Jap is better ....... more ex too  :D