What Did You Makan Today Part 3!

BabyBlade

U n @blueray got one thing in common, the â¤ï¸ for onions

And I love eggs a lot. :wub:

Edited by DACH
↡ Advertisement

U n @blueray got one thing in common, the for onions

Onion is cheap and good healthy food. Cannot remember good for what but its good.

GAS! GAS! GAS!  [laugh]

Onion is gas meh ?

I thought its baked beans ?

• Praise 1

Onion is cheap and good healthy food. Cannot remember good for what but its good.

Onion is gas meh ?

Coffee also, I fart a lot [laugh] [laugh]

Coffee also, I fart a lot [laugh] [laugh]

No lei ... Have not read about that before.

But then ... your coffee is atas $5+ minimum ... 

Moi is nanyang $1 one. 

• Praise 1

Onion is gas meh ?

Both onion and garlic are good, but garlic can only eat on weekend

post-145464-0-13731100-1505308305_thumb.jpg

• Praise 10

Onion is gas meh ?

Nope. I remember we ate a lot of burgers while we had a road trip in USA. Then we couldn't understand why we kept farting non stop in the car. Hahaha
  • Praise 2

Haven't been posting in awhile , in Italy now , food is pretty good but I miss sg food alr hahaha

Here's a grilled seagrass I had in rome, at a cafe near the colosseum

post-156882-0-05089000-1505317841_thumb.jpg

• Praise 25

Dinner last night, steam fish still the best for such warm weather. And yes @lala81, my family love coriander as well as spring onion. [nod] 

hYBKwy4.jpg

And once again, I can confirm that the choice of dark soya sauce is very important for fried liver. Tried another brand yesterday and result is disappointing.
qzFCSbN.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 16

Dinner last night, steam fish still the best for such warm weather. And yes @lala81, my family love coriander as well as spring onion. [nod] 

And once again, I can confirm that the choice of dark soya sauce is very important for fried liver. Tried another brand yesterday and result is disappointing.

Liver looks slightly overcooked?  

what brand u prefer now?

haha usually i will eat all that up myself. A lot of people don't eat coriander and spring onion.

Liver looks slightly overcooked?  

The liver was left for a while (around 15 min) after cooking, while waiting for the steam the fish to be done. Anyway, the liver is not 粉 enough, but luckily not tough either. Difficult to get liver with good texture these days. Good or bad texture, you will know once you slice it.

what brand u prefer now?

haha usually i will eat all that up myself. A lot of people don't eat coriander and spring onion.

This is my preferred choice so far.

KDS12.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 4

hYBKwy4.jpg

The camouflage is very good. I cannot see the fish.

I also love coriander and spring onion. My frens and my wife will pass to me theirs. When we eat out.

• Praise 10