COE Bidding – 2nd Round of July 2017

Carbon82

Supersonic

My prediction for this round will go up by $1K....

CAT A - 43,100

CAT B - 51,000

CAT C - 41,500

CAT E - 52,100

Reason:  some car price has go up and some new facelift version are coming.

I think coe should not continue to drop.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Don't forget the FXT too. Long tailback of orders until Nov delivery. Jag XE oso quite aggressive lately. Audi same same as A4, A6 prices quite attractive. Lexus still has unfulfilled orders for its ES250 Euro 5 stock clearance, Volvo lelong-ing their XC60, Merc's C180 9-G still long waiting time, etc

Then looks like it will be more than a $2k increase I'm afraid.

Amazing, we are in the midst of a economic downturn or at least partial downturn and yet COE remains resilient which will be confirmed tmr afternoon. Looks like we really have lots of rich Singaporeans!!

• Praise 6

Supersonic

Amazing, we are in the midst of a economic downturn or at least partial downturn and yet COE remains resilient which will be confirmed tmr afternoon. Looks like we really have lots of rich Singaporeans!!

Cat B abit more resilient coz so many pay full cash ppl around.
  • Praise 1

My prediction for this round 

CAT A - 42,501

CAT B - 52,801

CAT C - 42,500

CAT E - 53,001

Cat B might have fierce bidding

• Praise 2

Don't forget the FXT too. Long tailback of orders until Nov delivery. Jag XE oso quite aggressive lately. Audi same same as A4, A6 prices quite attractive. Lexus still has unfulfilled orders for its ES250 Euro 5 stock clearance, Volvo lelong-ing their XC60, Merc's C180 9-G still long waiting time, etc

Mostly (all) cat B cars.........

Supersonic

Mostly (all) cat B cars.........

Coz VES surcharge will likely impact the bigger cars more. If affordability is ok at current price levels, easy to see why ppl r quickly hedging now rather than wait to be cooked next year
  • Praise 1

Coz VES surcharge will likely impact the bigger cars more. If affordability is ok at current price levels, easy to see why ppl r quickly hedging now rather than wait to be cooked next year

u talk like the salemAn i met last week :D

Twincharged

Gimmicks gimmick la ... if COE up 2k later they might only increase 1k to make it so attractive ! If COE down 1k they just adjust 1k gown lo ... in the end the price still remain the same before increase .

my friend bought a shuttle wtih 55k COE at 95k.

now COE drop to 42k but the car selling price still also around there.

dealer huat ah !!

Turbocharged
(edited)

my friend bought a shuttle wtih 55k COE at 95k.

now COE drop to 42k but the car selling price still also around there.

dealer huat ah !!

some dealers can get at about 89k. non-hybrid. 95k in fact can get hybrid version Edited by Dafansu

Supercharged

Still hoping for your $50 COE huh?

Do you still remember last time got a MR LimSv something like that who always said the COE will drop big time to very very low. Seems like he suddenly disappear..Kana slap in his own face?

• Praise 2

Do you still remember last time got a MR LimSv something like that who always said the COE will drop big time to very very low. Seems like he suddenly disappear..Kana slap in his own face?

Bit the bullet liao la like me. I was expecting coe crash to 20k by this year hah...
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Not all sectors are affected. Maybe should ask those buyer that bought their car on whether do their sector affected by economic downturn.

E.g. semicon is booming

Edited by Axela72
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Bit the bullet liao la like me. I was expecting coe crash to 20k by this year hah...

he really leave a deep impression in me because he so many theories one with graph and chart and number..but still lost to ah gong.like the presidential election. TCB lost cos court say ah going reserve the right to say start from where. ahahah

Not all sectors are affected. Maybe should ask those buyer that bought their car on whether do their sector affected by economic downturn.

E.g. semicon is booming

many say the worst is till yet to come which i think other wise .. should be getting better the economy.

many say the worst is till yet to come which i think other wise .. should be getting better the economy.

"Kind" potential buyers have keep reminding economic crisis factor since few years but buying spree still go on. I am surprised that after these few years proven, they still keep holding on to their believe in hoping this will bring down the coe price so that they can manage to get their cars at cheaper price

Turbocharged

"Kind" potential buyers have keep reminding economic crisis factor since few years but buying spree still go on. I am surprised that after these few years proven, they still keep holding on to their believe in hoping this will bring down the coe price so that they can manage to get their cars at cheaper price

Actually car prices are there to stay and we are the world's most expensive country to buy a car. There will still be buyers as there are still people whom willing to fork it out at our middle income group. I am just thankful as I travel around due to my job and see many places with jam packed roads. Imagine at some places, it takes 30 mins to travel a distance of 5km or even worse. I was proud to tell my guys that I took my car from Leng Kee to AMK (pick my client) to Loyang (pray), Bedok (buy something) and then to Airport in 3 hours including a lunch after praying......really efficient in our roads liao.

Imagine Thailand, Indonesia and China's jam packed roads......I refuse to own a car at all. No fun driving in these areas.

Actually car prices are there to stay and we are the world's most expensive country to buy a car. There will still be buyers as there are still people whom willing to fork it out at our middle income group. I am just thankful as I travel around due to my job and see many places with jam packed roads. Imagine at some places, it takes 30 mins to travel a distance of 5km or even worse. I was proud to tell my guys that I took my car from Leng Kee to AMK (pick my client) to Loyang (pray), Bedok (buy something) and then to Airport in 3 hours including a lunch after praying......really efficient in our roads liao.

Imagine Thailand, Indonesia and China's jam packed roads......I refuse to own a car at all. No fun driving in these areas.

Manila...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2