• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:36 AM

ecneret_eel
  • Premium member
    ecneret_eel
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi everyone, I am looking for the above..

anyone can recommend me as I don't know where to start.. preferably a workshop with Facebook etc so that I may view their completed works..

thanks bros!

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:50 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi everyone, I am looking for the above..

anyone can recommend me as I don't know where to start.. preferably a workshop with Facebook etc so that I may view their completed works..

thanks bros!

Try Jackspeed and Cushion 8.

These 2 are more mainstream. Call both for prices.

You have to google thei contact.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:04 AM

ecneret_eel
  • Premium member
    ecneret_eel
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Try Jackspeed and Cushion 8.

These 2 are more mainstream. Call both for prices.

You have to google thei contact.

thanks for the recommendation! cheers!

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by focus69  |  Neutral Newbie

Did leather steering wrap & Door panel re-upholstery today at Auto Image. It was my first visit here and I am very pleased with the workmanship and service.

Jolene was very patient in explaining the materials and design. I found that their pricing to be very reasonable and after reading all the good reviews, decided to give a try.

Auto Image truly... » Read More

AA Detailing Hub Pte Ltd

AA Detailing Hub Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Cinto  |  Neutral Newbie

Recommend by a friend to try out AA Detailing Hub premium glass coating as there is 30% Off, excellent job done by Nara the groomer left my car there and collected it after work. Tried washing it with just water alone after a week is easily maintained no hassle and don't have to wipe the car dry just go for a spin and the car is dry without watermark. Value for mone... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Upholstery - Seats & Tops

Quick Reply

Tags: steering, wheel, leather, wrap and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users