Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Shouyi
  • Shouyi
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hope Komoco can bring this model in. It looks like a Porsche Panamera from the side angle.

If the 1.4 T-GDI DCT can be priced under $110K, I believe there is a market for it.

https://www.autocar....ead-2018-launch

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

there is some talk about that here already:

http://www.mycarforu...ntra-gt-sports/

If you want to liken it to something like an Aston Martin Vanquish or an A5 Sportback, I understand, but ... Panamera??

all-new_hyundai_i30_fastback_4.jpg?itok=

2017-Porsche-Panamera-side-view.jpg

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

there is some talk about that here already:

http://www.mycarforu...ntra-gt-sports/

If you want to liken it to something like an Aston Martin Vanquish or an A5 Sportback, I understand, but ... Panamera??

all-new_hyundai_i30_fastback_4.jpg?itok=

2017-Porsche-Panamera-side-view.jpg

I find the sportback design a bit neither here nor there...

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I find the sportback design a bit neither here nor there...

This is what it reminds me of most

arteon-at0073-teaser-exterieur-basis-lin

But with shorter rear deck.

Almost looks hunchbacked as a result.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Hope Komoco can bring this model in. It looks like a Porsche Panamera from the side angle.

If the 1.4 T-GDI DCT can be priced under $110K, I believe there is a market for it.

https://www.autocar....ead-2018-launch

If below $110k (which likely will be since Tucson 1.6T can get below $120k) will definitely be a seller....

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:29 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If below $110k (which likely will be since Tucson 1.6T can get below $120k) will definitely be a seller....

Impossible... the i-series are considered premium models cos they are exclusive to Europe and they are made to compete with the major Continental brands' compact range... so things like suspension, tuning, interior materials, etc are of better quality than your run-of-the-mill Hyundais...

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:33 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Impossible... the i-series are considered premium models cos they are exclusive to Europe and they are made to compete with the major Continental brands' compact range... so things like suspension, tuning, interior materials, etc are of better quality than your run-of-the-mill Hyundais...

Oh i didn't know that. The interior pics look almost exactly like Kona except that it doesn't have manual handbrake (quite deal breaker for me wrt Kona). 

Thanks!

Edited by Kar_lover, 24 July 2017 - 07:34 AM.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:54 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Oh i didn't know that. The interior pics look almost exactly like Kona except that it doesn't have manual handbrake (quite deal breaker for me wrt Kona).

Thanks!

Wah... hand brake in the Kona... drats...

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wah... hand brake in the Kona... drats...

Yeah i actually had my mind set to get Kona next year but the more i looked at it the more i didn't like the wraparound black bumpers. And then came the handbrake.

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:42 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah i actually had my mind set to get Kona next year but the more i looked at it the more i didn't like the wraparound black bumpers. And then came the handbrake.

Don't all these mini crossovers have that black plastic cladding to make the car more macho looking?

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

Kar_lover
  • Premium member
    Kar_lover
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Don't all these mini crossovers have that black plastic cladding to make the car more macho looking?

I guess so and i think having some of it is necessary to give it the SUV look but the Kona's one is a bit too much for me.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: hyundai , i30 , fastback

Tags: hyundai, i30, fastback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users