Lexus ES250, Jag XF 2.0A, E-Class E200, Audi A6, BMW 520

Odyssey2011

Supersonic

How about going offside and get GS turbo instead... more fun [laugh]

Ppl oredi say he basic driver. Not looking for fun. Just want badge. And u jio him to buy RWD turbo car? Tsk tsk
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Ppl oredi say he basic driver. Not looking for fun. Just want badge. And u jio him to buy RWD turbo car? Tsk tsk

Honestly basic driver who want badge will regret 2 yrs down the road for not listening to us.

Someone in C class thread complain his kar lost power in the afternoon. He upgraded from 200+ hp ride to 155hp with better badge.

• Praise 1

Honestly basic driver who want badge will regret 2 yrs down the road for not listening to us.

Someone in C class thread complain his kar lost power in the afternoon. He upgraded from 200+ hp ride to 155hp with better badge.

You must educate him.. get the half cut V12 ma
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

But basic driver won't know what he is missing out on so ok lah

This is typical "expensive means good" mentality. And since car price has no issues then why worry so much abt maintenance?

Got money also dont mean anyhow spend. Actually I am similar to TS, even if got money I also wont buy something that need to fix this fix that. Wasted time cannot get back. ES250 is a great ride and got lexus quietness.

Supersonic

Got money also dont mean anyhow spend. Actually I am similar to TS, even if got money I also wont buy something that need to fix this fix that. Wasted time cannot get back. ES250 is a great ride and got lexus quietness.

Actually I find only the ES300h is smooth & quiet at idle and onli becoz the engine cuts off.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Then maybe better not recommend to TS... later cannot hear PHV horning...  :veryangry:

But basic driver won't know what he is missing out on so ok lah

Real basic driver care more abt fc than who leaves the lights first.

Turbocharged

Then maybe better not recommend to TS... later cannot hear PHV horning... :veryangry:

PHV nvr horn wan. They'll just overtake n cut in...bo hil lan eh. Lol..

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I thought reaaaaaaaaal basic drivers don't care about anything. ð

Got care........abt badge.

Supersonic

Don't like that leh bro! ES250 is good car n shld ranked lumber 1 la.:grin:

Solli solli....not I say one hor.

I oredi say every car in this group is good in its own ways. Just depends on which are our own priorities. What works for one person doesn't mean works for another.

Turbocharged

Solli solli....not I say one hor.

I oredi say every car in this group is good in its own ways. Just depends on which are our own priorities. What works for one person doesn't mean works for another.

Sama sama...haha..!:a-toast:

What ranks top for you when you buy and drive the car?

I assume since you say reliability, your priority should be that.

Nowadays most new cars should be problem free for the first 3-5 years (unless you get a lemon, touch wood). So in general all should be fine during this period.

On the flip side, these high-end cars nowadays got a lot of electronics (especially the Merc and BMW) so if there's anything to go wrong, it's usually that. Things like the infotainment system/iDrive connectivity systems which controls a lot of things now, there's a bit of risk there.

Audi A6 replacement coming soon (probably next year).

If you want absolute reliability and peace of mind, over anything else, go Japanese (i.e. Lexus). Usually can't be wrong.

Agree, my boss 7 series iL reach 5 years air suspension spoil, check engine light for this and that, in short repair cost him close to $20k... but he is boss so no Sweat for him Hee hee

↡ Advertisement