Win $300 NTUC Vouchers & join MCF Hangout with FollowMeJapan

spzen

I've also received a call & pm on this.

Actually was contemplating if going to NZ or Hokkaido during Nov for self drive holidays... eventually choose NZ for this year. Hokkaido would be among top consideration for next year trip... 6pm kind of too early for me... yet to decide if can make it.

Have done the NZ self drive from north to south.

Best to drop the car off before the jetty and take the car on the other side.

Word of caution. When it starts to rain AND you see cars slow down or stop, please do so as well. Hail storm can damage your rental car and you dont want a expensive repair bill.

↡ Advertisement

Have done the NZ self drive from north to south.

Best to drop the car off before the jetty and take the car on the other side.

Word of caution. When it starts to rain AND you see cars slow down or stop, please do so as well. Hail storm can damage your rental car and you dont want a expensive repair bill.

Thanks for the advice bro...

I don't have so many days to do the north to south itinerary.. will just be covering the south island for my 10 days trip.

Hail storm :o !!! That's really tough luck... But even slow down or stop at if without finding some shelter the car likely suffer some din & dent.

Wow I'm planning for a self drive trip to NZ next year august. 16/17 days trip. Probably gonna be just South Island only. You guys are gonna be my treasure trove of information. Haha.

• Praise 1

@kobayashiGT 2 questions.

Until when is it possible to apply to attend this event?

Also, okay to bring partners?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Best is to confirm asap, because we need to update the sponsor about the F&B. We have to make sure you guys have enough food. (: 

You can definitely bring your partner along! We always welcome you and your partner! 

@kobayashiGT 2 questions.

Until when is it possible to apply to attend this event?

Also, okay to bring partners?

Best is to confirm asap, because we need to update the sponsor about the F&B. We have to make sure you guys have enough food. (: 

You can definitely bring your partner along! We always welcome you and your partner! 

Thanks for clarification :)

• Praise 1

Wow I'm planning for a self drive trip to NZ next year august. 16/17 days trip. Probably gonna be just South Island only. You guys are gonna be my treasure trove of information. Haha.

I just came back from south island :p