Win $300 NTUC Vouchers & join MCF Hangout with FollowMeJapan

spzen

Great work again folksðð½

Gd to catch up w ol frens and meet new ones

Nice meeting you @pocy bro

Didn't expect ....... but great meeting you ... and rest. Ya ..... and @Spring too
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

that was fun, got to meet the guys again and this time the Boss also... and @pChou very easy on the eyes!!!!!  :a-happy:

makan good also, nice to encounter @Pocy and @SuPerBoRed 

and thanks @Tianmo for the ioniq souvenir  :a-happy:

• Praise 5

Twincharged

I was there also but didn't manage to meet more of you cuz busy entertaining my daughter.  [laugh] 

Had fun, but now my wife want to go hokkaido.

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 4

A very refreshing event, very different from the usual car related events, but as Julian pointed out, SGCM/MCF is moving to communicate with more members and I feel that such event is very appropriate, after all we do have hobbies and Lite & easy folders. 

Julian as usual, always can capture attention with his positive speech, while Desmond gave us a very good opening presentation. The programs presented by FollowMeJapan are really interesting, well presented,  informative and attention catching. We spoke to them on the side and they are very accommodating to our requests with other arrangements. 

I think the guys at SGCM/MCF were really stress out preparing for this event, given that this is really a very different set up to the usual events they managed. But the team held up real well,  putting up a fantastic show, very impressive indeed.  [thumbsup]

Credit to the team for taking the lead to do up something refreshing and interesting, looking forward to more such interesting events. This one came at a good time, just when we are planning for a Japan or Korea trip middle of next year.  [:p]  [laugh]

@pchou, @kobayashigt, well done guys, please relate my message to the team. 辛苦了  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 5

I was there also but didn't manage to meet more of you cuz busy entertaining my daughter.  [laugh] 

Had fun, but now my wife want to go hokkaido.

@picnic06-biante15 and myself looking to do a trip  together in June 2018. You have any plans in mind?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Tks MCF team, sponsors n Follow me Japan tour agency for wonderful meet up n interesting info. This MU very different from previous ones n credit to all the people concern for their time n efforts to make this possible.

The drive holiday seems interesting n well thought out so I'll definitely consider should I intend to go n it's a real eye opener that FMJ are so attention to detail on minute matters which can make a difference in a holiday.

Also nice meeting up familiar faces n new bros for the first time. Cheers n hv a good weekend!!

• Praise 12

Twincharged

@picnic06-biante15 and myself looking to do a trip  together in June 2018. You have any plans in mind?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Probably year end next year if we decide to go cuz mid year already got other plans. But that means next year spend alot on holiday. [;)]

A very big thank you to SGCM/MCF, FMJ, TOYOTA/BORNEO MOTORS for the wonderful event and nice food. Sincere appreciation for the efforts to organize the event.

It is a very nice feeling to meet familiar faces and new one as well.

• Praise 4

A great thanks for MCF & the event organisers & sponsors for this hangout  [thumbsup]

Looking forward to having more of such activities!

One comment about the Drive package offered is that the duration is too short; just 5D4N. Since already fly all the way to Hokkaido which is even further than Tokyo, should at least be another 2-3 days more to be able to visit a few more nice places. Perhaps is more manageable to keep the trip short to ensure quality & also keeping the cost down. With the thoughtful organisation by FMJ, I would said this will be a good choice for those who are 1st timer to self driving holiday to given them the confidence to take this first step.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

A great thanks for MCF & the event organisers & sponsors for this hangout  [thumbsup]

One comment about the Drive package offered is that the duration is too short; just 5D4N. Since already fly all the way to Hokkaido which is even further than Tokyo, should at least be another 2-3 days more to be able to visit a few more nice places. Perhaps is more manageable to keep the trip short to ensure quality & also keeping the cost down. With the thoughtful organisation by FMJ, I would said this will be a good choice for those who are 1st timer to self driving holiday to given them the confidence to take this first step.

I would imagine it is possible for individuals to extend the holiday by getting a separate airfare ticket before/after the organized duration... though I wonder if they will help accomodate the longer car rental!

A great thanks for MCF & the event organisers & sponsors for this hangout [thumbsup]

Good feedback n I tend to agree with u that 5D4N is indeed abit short but u could be right that it's kept this way likely due to costs n possible erosion of quality. I like the idea that all has been planned for u n yet we have the advantage of being free n easy so sort of best of both worlds so esp good for first timers doing a drive holiday to build confidence!

• Praise 10

i spoke to them during the break, they are quite flexible. Apart from the 2 fixed short trips, they can plan a free and easy trip of any duration and time slot for you as well, and you dont have to fly thai airway and stop over at bangkok if you dont like it, can arrange own air ticket and they give you a rebate. But there will be no tour guild to come along outside of the 2 scheduled ones in May and Oct. 

so for first timer or those prefer to have someone ard in case need any assistance, the scheduled ones may be better.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

i spoke to them during the break, they are quite flexible. Apart from the 2 fixed short trips, they can plan a free and easy trip of any duration and time slot for you as well, and you dont have to fly thai airway and stop over at bangkok if you dont like it, can arrange own air ticket and they give you a rebate. But there will be no tour guild to come along outside of the 2 scheduled ones in May and Oct. 

so for first timer or those prefer to have someone ard in case need any assistance, the scheduled ones may be better.  [laugh]  [laugh] 

Bro, after discussing with family members, I have planned the trip in middle June 2018.

There is a long weekends on 15th June and we can save some leaves.

How about your family. Middle June ok  [thumbsup] 

See if we can get some more members here in MCF to joint us.  [drivingcar] 

• Praise 1

my idea of free and easy was more of like a long house kind of stay. To me, I will be on the road and be running around most days except one or two days like a spa day, then perhaps a better type of hotel accommodation to enjoy the ambience.

For the long house type of accommodation, perhaps a very nice comfortable bed will already made my day.

The cost of lunch/dinner can be reduced further if the appointed restaurant can accommodate a discount type of identification. 

After all, when travelling on the company time, you would have being quite sian on the hotel food already.

• Praise 1

Hi all,

The event has ended, but there are still 20 NTUC vouchers @ $10 have yet to be won!

If you haven't joined the survey, participate on the survey now and stand a chance to win!  :XD:

Survey will be closed on 10 September 2017.