COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2017

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Bro.. Toyota Wish Elegance is also my favourite choice too..

Can advise or PM the price you purchased? And how many years free servicing included? Thanks bro.

Hi bro, you can find this info i post in another thread under toyota wish queries in japanese talk topic. Cheers!
↡ Advertisement

Always thought that COE will drop drastically in 2016/2017 cos the bumper COE supplies.

Will Car Carnival Show next weekend push premium even higher?

Friend, this theory was totally destroyed last year. Where were you?

There will be no more COE tsunami event happening. The quota now is what you will see for the next 1 year before it enters lean years for a while. Thankfully a bumper crop of 5 year renewals occured in 2015-2016 which will help out the famine years in 2020-2021.

There will be no more COE tsunami event happening. The quota now is what you will see for the next 1 year before it enters lean years for a while. Thankfully a bumper crop of 5 year renewals occured in 2015-2016 which will help out the famine years in 2020-2021.

Everyone still hoping for COE crash. Think $50k is the new normal.

things may change when we manage to find a new transport minister. he will need to out perform tbe current one. always thinking of innovative ways to squeeze your balls hahaba

things may change when we manage to find a new transport minister. he will need to out perform tbe current one. always thinking of innovative ways to squeeze your balls hahaba

I support the new transport ministar to continue putting the squeeze on future COE quota releases Edited by merc280v6

wow, you gonna make many people unhappy. but true lah, if got car but caught in jam also no point. so pay for convenience lor

Dulan is when you want to pay ERP for convenience, but the ERP route is jammed as well...
  • Praise 1

Dulan is when you want to pay ERP for convenience, but the ERP route is jammed as well...

LTA's argument is that by paying for ERP, this will improve traffic flow n make travel faster.

So the onus is on them to deliver this service to us after paying right?

If after paying ERP and still jam, isn't that a breach of service agreement?

• Praise 1

LTA's argument is that by paying for ERP, this will improve traffic flow n make travel faster.

So, are you going to sue them until pants drop?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 4

Pay until pants drop already. Where got $$ left to sue? Maybe need to ask T2 to pawn one of his gold lolek to help

• Praise 1

Hmmm, I think ERP not expensive enough that's why still jam.

Tomorrow increase 200%.

I support the new transport ministar to continue putting the squeeze on future COE quota releases ðð¼

Target minus-1% Y-O-Y decline in car population would be damn effective, I'd say! ðð¼

We need to reduce the overall car population on SG roads by a lot more, to decongest.

It's getting quite ridiculous on certain roads, e.g. in the business district at peak office hours, or downtown afternoons and weekends (Bideford Rd is one good example) ... bordering on a gridlock.

Looking at AYE traffic toward Tuas every morning, I would say that 70% or more, of passenger cars have only got the driver in them. The reverse happens in the evening, toward MCE ðð¼

Let money do the talking, for those who insist to own/drive a car. $100K COE, or higher, would be effective in dampening the insatiable demand for cars in SG!

Might as well say

YOY cut car by 1% but increase the proportion of PHV. Cat A and B quota cut and a new cat for PHV.

So those who can afford it buy the car

Cannot afford take public transport

Public transport break down or in a rush but no car? Taxi and abundant PHV.

Win win win.

And I just got my new car.

Win win win win.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 1

they can easily resolve this my friend and they ill be very happy to do it. i think we have to be fair, if you want something more than others, you need to pay lor. but it shoukd not be the case where some get preferential treatment. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

When collecting your Wish? I am collecting mine tomorrow.

CHEERS!!!

Cheers Bro. Drive Safely! Mine on 25th. SE yet to call up.

ERP will never be an effective knob to control congestion on our roads:

- people buy car already, sure want to drive right (opportunity cost!)?

- putting ERP gantry here, will only lead to another jam over there ... because everybody think that they are smart-er than the next person