COE Bidding – 1st Round of August 2017

Carbon82

What happened to the poster that said

COE will be below 10,000. Now he so quiet.

:D

What happened to the poster that said

COE will be below 10,000. Now he so quiet.

How can the COE falls under S$10K.

↡ Advertisement

How can the COE falls under S$10K.

Must ask the poster that said it will be

below 10k. If fall below 10k he will explain

his logic. Too bad he is wrong so he ran

away.

Edited by Jamesc

Stock mkt quite hot lately. Property mkt oso starting to pickup. VES surcharge round the corner.

Who has time to bother abt NK?.....LOL

Regardless, they dont care the rational as long as the cost of coe is moving south.

They hope economic crisis substain so that they can justify coe price will drop. Too bad in reality, there are lot of more richer folk or can afford to pay at high coe price than them

I just booked mine last month and expect to collect my car around Nov or Dec. 

When I was 'shopping' from one showroom to another in May through July, I noticed most showrooms were 'considerably' crowded.  I went to 5 showrooms. The most crowded was in July when I booked my car. In one of the showroom, it was so crowded that the SE (A) who attended to me before couldn't attend to me on that day and had to asked his colleague (B) to serve me.  Then while (B) was serving me, he got another customer he served before who walked in looking for him. He had to ask another colleague © of his to serve his customer (of B) first because he was serving me. Still follow?  [laugh]

So, my point is, based on my observation on what's been going on in the new car market in the recent months, I suspect the COE prices will continue to gradually increase for the rest of this year.  Coupled with the stock and property market which is quite hot right now plus VES surcharge kicking in from Jan 2018 as Soya mentioned, all these I think will indirectly drive the COE price to go up further? But COE price will increase by how much I don't know, I guess it will depend on how strong the demands are/will be. 

But this is just my prediction only ok. 

Exactly.

When some bros here tried to give advise to go b4 last round, some fence sitting $50 COE hopefuls accuse them of being SEs

Orbi good to those doubting-Thomases, who KS sitting on the fence ... their chance gone liao.

There is only one way up now!

Neutral Newbie

Got it after 1st bid. Cat A. Audi. Buy price based on 42801 COE

Congrats!

Can PM me your deal with Audi. Thanks!

Congrats!

When you collect your car?

What car you booked?

Congrats to you too ... yours is Hyndai Elantra? How many bids before you were successful?

Mine collection is late Oct, Forester NA

Congrats to you too ... yours is Hyndai Elantra? How many bids before you were successful?

Mine collection is late Oct, Forester NA

Yes, Elantra Elite. 1st bid I get the COE.

↡ Advertisement