Who is Huang Jing?

Showster

So ISA is only used on locals and not on foreigners?

I have no privilege info how ISA works.

Situation is delicate, he is usa citizen, which country will allow their citizens kenna arrested without evidence to charge.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Situation is delicate, he is usa citizen, which country will allow their citizens kenna arrested without evidence to charge.

All I know is that for them to revoke PR, it must have been a serious matter. Try that in USA or China and anybody would be arrested and charged jialat jialat. To simply ban the bugger from entering Singapore is not even a punishment.

All I know is that for them to revoke PR, it must have been a serious matter. Try that in USA or China and anybody would be arrested and charged jialat jialat. To simply ban the bugger from entering Singapore is not even a punishment.

I guess you are saying, our investigator should work harder to get solid evidence for a chargeable offence.

Singapore does.

MHA has all rights to revoke a PR status. ICA has all rights to bar any foreigners from entering SG. These are not easily challenge, but using ISA on a foreigner is totally different. Also is a matter of do we want to tell who country "X" is? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4

Why never arrest and charge the bugger? Only revoke PR and banned?

That means they don't have sufficient proof. Only allegations.

Better you send an agent to find out fr MHA and MFA.

:p

Is there any upcoming sequel to 无间道 coming up soon?

This could be a PR stunt to ramp up interest in those movies...

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Is there any upcoming sequel to 无间道 coming up soon?

This could be a PR stunt to ramp up interest in those movies...

Maybe for Jing Supremacy?

Directed by the real Wang Jing director from Hong Kong.  [laugh]

Edited by DACH

If it is malaysia they will disclose the country outright. Boogey man politics always works.

If in bolehland, he will be inside a 44 gallons drum fill with cement and left unattended in some palm plantation.... [sly] 

:yeah-im-not-drunk:  

• Praise 1

MHA has all rights to revoke a PR status. ICA has all rights to bar any foreigners from entering SG. These are not easily challenge, but using ISA on a foreigner is totally different. Also is a matter of do we want to tell who country "X" is? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Yup .... [nod] 

But if its a sinkie, charge & sue until 'pants drop' .....  :slow: 

KNN, why this sound so familiar ... [sly] 

• Praise 1

IMO he is a spy working for money. He will sell information to the highest bidder (namely US, China & Sgp). Loyalty only reserved for $$.

Turbocharged

He is specialized in China politic, and now to be charged of passing a fake "privileged info" of country X to SG foreign policy maker. This is so obvious that what the x is referred to. And u still think he is an American agent?

Wa how you know huh? U got inside info?

IMO he is a spy working for money. He will sell information to the highest bidder (namely US, China & Sgp). Loyalty only reserved for $$.

But this time is he passing info to our top people in foreign ministry, hoping it will influence the foreign policies.
  • Praise 1

he is a US citizen. if you don't have strong evidence or have but don't want to show, US will intervene.

But this time is he passing info to our top people in foreign ministry, hoping it will influence the foreign policies.

Complete the sentence: You can take the PRC out of PRC, but... :D

Spot on T4.

They can be Singaporeans, Americans, Australians, but their love for the motherland is unquestionable for many of these transplanted PRCs but after 1 or 2 generations, they become bananas too... lol....

↡ Advertisement