Lexus RX200t vs GLC vs XC60

Jiababuay

Supersonic

Definitely got budget...but I tend look at more at depreciatn...hence looking at $18 to $20k PA..

Ahhhh.....now we're talking.

If badge is the main criteria.....GLC 200. Nothing else to say.

If swee design......the new XC60. Heard asking $220k n consperm can get car very fast once it launches in Oct

If comfort....RX. Very luxurious but heard underpowered. And hv to make sure bargain min $30k off otherwise feel like carrot

Hi, I just came back from Lexus showroom.

Negotiated with Salesperson and was offered $223K for the Luxury Rx200t.

Is this a good price?

Hi fellow bros,

I jus started my homework on new ride as the old one to scrap in 6mths. I'm an SUV person.. present ride CRV... was waiting for the new CRV but it was a total disappt...so now I'm considering upgrade...

Have narrowed down to RX200t,GLC200 and XC60...

Any thoughts abt which one has the best value for $ in terms of ride comfort, safety, std features, resale, color choice for interior etc.?

Appreciate any advice to help me :) Kam Sai in adv.

Close eye I say RX... 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi, I just came back from Lexus showroom.

Negotiated with Salesperson and was offered $223K for the Luxury Rx200t.

Is this a good price?

Huh... Price drop so much ah.... Used to be 260k i thought.

40k for near scrap jazz.... Unbelievable

Next time ask u you for your salesman contacts.

Supersonic

Think the price muz be Exec model, not Luxury as described

it's all about jack up the price and give you $40k for near scrap car ... very shiok leh

can give $50k too for more shiok ... just price the car higher

Edited by Wt_know

Ya RX got Executive, Luxury & F sport. Are u looking at Executive?.. Cos is diff frm the 2 as Executive is a Front Wheel Drive vs AWD for the other 2. Thou all share same torque and & power but AWD can push the car better. As RX car is very heavy, close to 2000kg, even heavier for AWD, suggest u go test drive 1st to see. GLC200 is a RWD but the weight is reduced to 1700kg ... so test drive the RX Executive will be the best before u dip into prices... too bad GLC200 can't test drive...

Supersonic

it's all about jack up the price and give you $40k for near scrap car ... very shiok leh

can give $50k too for more shiok ... just price the car higher

From Jazz to RX200t Luxury?

Parf value not even enuf for half of the initial booking fee.....LOL

Supercharged

223k..

assume this is price for luxury trim (all features under the sun)..

assume this is the extra TS needs to pay after trading in his near-scrap jazz.- 

Total true car price is still only around 233k as his old Jazz has at most 8-10k real value.

If one looks at LTA data, RX200t luxury OMV is 56k (higher than BMW 530 or GLC250), cost after COE is around 200k. So profit is only around 30k.

Profit margins for Merc or BMW is around 60k - 100k.

From this perspective sounds like really good buy. RX is also relatively new model just released in 2016.

• Praise 2

you compare lexus vs bmw/merc margin? muahahaha

bmw/merc perceived value is already on the bonnet and boot

Edited by Wt_know

Ya RX got Executive, Luxury & F sport. Are u looking at Executive?.. Cos is diff frm the 2 as Executive is a Front Wheel Drive vs AWD for the other 2. Thou all share same torque and & power but AWD can push the car better. As RX car is very heavy, close to 2000kg, even heavier for AWD, suggest u go test drive 1st to see. GLC200 is a RWD but the weight is reduced to 1700kg ... so test drive the RX Executive will be the best before u dip into prices... too bad GLC200 can't test drive... ð

Thxs for details bro.. yup I'm looking at exec model...agree sayang...GLC200 very nice but can't test drive...the SE offer $5k svc credit for 7yrs loan ...a bit LPPL.. I'm unable to find a sweetspot for the deal :)

223k..

assume this is price for luxury trim (all features under the sun)..

assume this is the extra TS needs to pay after trading in his near-scrap jazz.-

Total true car price is still only around 233k as his old Jazz has at most 8-10k real value.

If one looks at LTA data, RX200t luxury OMV is 56k (higher than BMW 530 or GLC250), cost after COE is around 200k. So profit is only around 30k.

Profit margins for Merc or BMW is around 60k - 100k.

From this perspective sounds like really good buy. RX is also relatively new model just released in 2016.

RX always a good buy because its value for money meaning borneo doesnt earn much

One car about 30-40k.

I almost bought one but the ride sucks imo. The turbo also cmi. It only looks good but not on the road. Maybe this is my view. Different person different view. Go for a test drive see whether u like it anot

Yes. They offer me $40K for my 9.5yrs old Honda Jazz... lol

Think urs is exec model. 40.5k cos overtrade.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1