Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

countach
  • countach
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi just wanna ask, not sure how it can be done or whether can or not. 

I sometimes hear those lorry (not sure if the sound is coming through their horn or not) play those godfather music or funny music very short only.

wondering if that is legal? its quite amusing to be honest. lol

anyone know? 

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

Aurora
  • Premium member
    Aurora
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi just wanna ask, not sure how it can be done or whether can or not. 

I sometimes hear those lorry (not sure if the sound is coming through their horn or not) play those godfather music or funny music very short only.

wondering if that is legal? its quite amusing to be honest. lol

anyone know? 

It is from air horn. Installed separately from normal horn.

However, it is illegal.

It is irritating thou... lol

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes it is illegal and true enough, BLARDY irritating.

Not cool also.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

countach
  • countach
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i see! yeah i guess it is rather irritating.. not looking to get one though. just curious haha

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by dsman  |  4th Gear

Did 4 legroom lights with SgGarage at their old site. After a year, one of the lights wasn't working. Went back to repair it. I was prepared to pay for the repair, but the shop said it's free. Repair took a good 20 minutes.

Charged me $5 to change the front emblem of my car. The technician did it for 15 minutes under the hot noon sun. Needless to say, I paid... » Read More

Auto Acoustic Pte Ltd

Auto Acoustic Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Acegem84  |  Clutched

Been passing by the shop for a couple of few years but never got to know them until recently.

Long story short.

1st visit -
Having some output issue due to unknown fault. Went to the shop and was served by Ah Bing. From my experience i can see Ah Bing really did a full and thorough check and detected that my bit ten D was faulty.
He did as pe... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: car sound, horns, music, adding and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users