• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

countach
  • countach
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi just wanna ask, not sure how it can be done or whether can or not. 

I sometimes hear those lorry (not sure if the sound is coming through their horn or not) play those godfather music or funny music very short only.

wondering if that is legal? its quite amusing to be honest. lol

anyone know? 

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

Aurora
  • Premium member
    Aurora
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi just wanna ask, not sure how it can be done or whether can or not. 

I sometimes hear those lorry (not sure if the sound is coming through their horn or not) play those godfather music or funny music very short only.

wondering if that is legal? its quite amusing to be honest. lol

anyone know? 

It is from air horn. Installed separately from normal horn.

However, it is illegal.

It is irritating thou... lol

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes it is illegal and true enough, BLARDY irritating.

Not cool also.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 09 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

countach
  • countach
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i see! yeah i guess it is rather irritating.. not looking to get one though. just curious haha

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SingTrade Marketing

SingTrade Marketing  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Garyeo3554  |  Neutral Newbie

Went down to purchase the magnetic sun shade for my car and also asked Boss Ah Huat regarding upgrade of my current car audio system. He was friendly and sincere in spending time to explain and able to fine tune my requirement and budget.

His team mates were also had good knowledge in the area of in-car-entertainment and possess high levels of workmanship. Read More

Autoimage Enterprise

Autoimage Enterprise  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by syuency  |  Neutral Newbie

Wanted to improve the sound system in the Fiat Doblo van and was given sound advice of which equipments to consider to suit our requirements and turned out to be better than expected.
With that good experience, did up the Citroen C4 Grand Picasso’S as well with flying colour.
Already recommended my friends to go to them for anything related to car sound system... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: car sound, horns, music, adding and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users