• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
56 replies to this topic | 1,181 praises

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:05 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear bros and sisters,

Thank you a lot for your support, i am happy and a proud member of this car forum. [scholar]

i would like to express my sincere thanks to the following seniors who have guided me a lot along the way:

Angcheek Carbon82 cashcow FourZero Freeder Jamesc Mercs Newbie26 Pinobii Pocy SiLangKia Spring Staff69 Still2016 Sunny Tianmo Uncle2 2BDriver

Please accept my apology for those who i might have unintentionally miss out.

Thank you.

Mustank, TangoElite, SuPerBoRed, Pocy, RH1667, Tianmo, Hibeam2, 16 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:16 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1st in thread :grin:

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:37 PM

TangoElite
  • TangoElite
    6th Gear
    Author Image

congrats, your rise to the ranks of 2F2F is indeed 2F2F !!

"If someone wants to help they have to change from doubter to believer" Jurgen Klopp, 9 Oct 2015

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:41 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you are forgiven  [laugh]

Kongratz! 

RH1667, Noob79, SuPerBoRed and SiLangKia praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

COPY CAT SPOTTED!!!  :XD:

SiLangKia and Noob79 praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Dear bros and sisters,

Thank you a lot for your support, i am happy and a proud member of this car forum. [scholar]

i would like to express my sincere thanks to the following seniors who have guided me a lot along the way: Angcheek Carbon82 cashcow FourZero Freeder Jamesc Mercs Newbie26 Pinobii Pocy SiLangKia Spring Staff69 Still2016 Sunny Tianmo Uncle2 2BDriver
Please accept my apology for those who i might have unintentionally miss out.

Thank you.

You're 2F2F in one year 👍👍👍

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Steady! 👍👍
RH1667, Noob79, Pocy and SuPerBoRed praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:19 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

4vjl8o.jpg

SuPerBoRed, Noob79, Pocy, TangoElite, Atonchia, SiLangKia, RH1667 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You're 2F2F in one year 👍👍👍

i think u did it faster ley....   or were you juz waiting for someone to point that out?  :a-dothewave:

Noob79, Pocy, TangoElite, Vid, Newbie26 and Atrecord praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

heard bro pocy did it in less than 1 year... [dead]

i think u did it faster ley....   or were you juz waiting for someone to point that out?  :a-dothewave:

lol, must learn the good things... [;)]

COPY CAT SPOTTED!!!  :XD:

Angcheek, Mercs, Newbie26, Uncle2 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:38 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lol, must learn the good things... [;)]

u not thickskin enough... i did win some Ntuc vouchers.. keke  [bounce1]  :a-happy:

good luck! 

Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

So fast
Noob79 praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:46 PM

Noob79
  • Premium member
    Noob79
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha, thks [laugh]

you are forgiven  [laugh]

Kongratz! 

haha, waiting for your support then... [nod]

u not thickskin enough... i did win some Ntuc vouchers.. keke  [bounce1]  :a-happy:

good luck! 

Angcheek, Newbie26, Uncle2, Mercs, Freeder and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think u did it faster ley.... or were you juz waiting for someone to point that out? :a-dothewave:

No lah ....... all bro and sis very nice ... 给脸子 .... haha 😅
Uncle2 and Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha, waiting for your support then... [nod]

i already did bro!! i was no 3 to praise!!!  [smash]

No lah ....... all bro and sis very nice ... 给脸子 .... haha 😅

u shld start a show off thread too.. hahahahah

Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2F2F got what goodies ah? I also want. :XD:

Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In before lock and mod say search! [laugh]  [:p]

Lala81 and Noob79 praised this

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If one day MCF decided to switch back to post count system and demolish the praise count system,  I see many ppl dropping from the sky.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Noob79 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:32 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2F2F got what goodies ah? I also want. :XD:

got this, you already have.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ap_20060921075655196-1.jpg

Vratenza, Noob79 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 10 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

good luck! 

45 liao, I think got chance.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Noob79 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: thanks, happy, haolian, yeah and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users