Yeah, finally a member of 2Fast2Furious too...

Noob79

better late then never...lol. i would also like to thanks those that had contributed to my slow 2f2f level....but i hope now the point stops at 44,444....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

on ........ behalf ....... of ............. all ................... those ............... who ................. contributed .................... to ................. your .............

2F2F ................. in ....................... one ........................ way ........................ or ........................ another ......................

Its .................. been ..................... a ........................ pleasure................... MCFing ........................ with ........................ you ....................

[laugh]

Bro, 

thought the ....... style belong to @tianmo ?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by RH1667
  • Praise 4

Bro, 

thought the ....... style belong to @tianmo ?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yeah, a bit quiet and solemn here ... so I purpurtly stir stir and lou hei a bit ....  :XD:

• Praise 1

on ........ behalf ....... of ............. all ................... those ............... who ................. contributed .................... to ................. your .............

2F2F ................. in ....................... one ........................ way ........................ or ........................ another ......................

Its .................. been ..................... a ........................ pleasure................... MCFing ........................ with ........................ you ....................

[laugh]

hahaha....tiko rangers 4ever....from the holey tiko ranger....

yeah, a bit quiet and solemn here ... so I purpurtly stir stir and lou hei a bit ....  :XD:

KNN...........YDCB hor!!!

later hor...........we all put you in the middle of the table............ and............. lou lei you!!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

KNN...........YDCB hor!!!

later hor...........we all put you in the middle of the table............ and............. lou lei you!!!!  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

wah ... sounds so 50 Shades .....  [whip]

亲..... 

The current one no longer accepting bets liao.. :XD: Till the next one then jio you.. hahaha..

@kdash, take note hor..

noted haha...

thanks to all MCFers' support, finally attained 2F2F ranking today!

would like to acknowledge all who praised my posts and had patience with me since i joined 4.5 months ago, especially the SGCM staff, the makan thread people, the ECP MU people, our 10x10 running group, lunch MU kakis, and others, you know who you are...

cheers, and a happy and blessed CNY to all again!

Capture.GIF

Congrax ... when retiring
  • Praise 4

Actually should have more levels.

100k - Jedi

200k - Yoda

[laugh] [laugh]

good idea. was also thinking should have more levels beyond 2f2f. maybe can have top rankings too. concept similar to gaming. this will encourage more people to be active on MCF...

I can start a thread to gather strength if you really feel like doing it. [:p][:p][:p]

post-195148-0-02754100-1519360868.png

Congrax ... when retiring ð

Not 2Old2Slow for u meh ð

haha maybe i should retire from MCF...

"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment"