• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Endless run inside airport

Soya praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:10 PM

Digthis1
  • Premium member
    Digthis1
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I like the Music!!! Haha Benny Hill song!!!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Brings a whole new meaning to 'drive thru'

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:20 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thread Starter should add a "Russian" to the title,i thought it happened in Changi Airport. [bigcry] 

Anyway,Major Airports around the World all on high alert,once a Car go into the Airport Terminal for more than 10m,the Driver will be kill...no chance given..

Fairlady.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Endless run inside airport

Thot u were referring to this chase:

Edited by Soya, 12 August 2017 - 02:39 PM.

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thread Starter should add a "Russian" to the title,i thought it happened in Changi Airport. [bigcry]

Anyway,Major Airports around the World all on high alert,once a Car go into the Airport Terminal for more than 10m,the Driver will be kill...no chance given..

I think not easy to get into changi airport brcause they have barriers so that car cannot mount the kerb
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car, airport, run, chase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users