Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Have you missed the NDP ?

No, I actually love the fireworks more than the NDP.

Here goes , enjoy !

Tianmo praised this
It's not my fault

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Edited by carloverguy2017, 13 August 2017 - 12:04 AM.

It's not my fault

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:03 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

There are some ignorant people out there who thinks the flag is shown in reverse 

For example on this SIA plane.

The flag shown flown on the heli in my video, and what you saw on this SIA plane, is correct.

The reason why it was reversed is because the crescent moon and the stars are on the leading edge of the flag.

If it was flown on the traditional direction, it looks proper. But if it was flown on the opposite direction, it would be disrespectful to the national flag.

SQ.jpg

It's not my fault

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ndp, national day, singapore, mbs and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users